Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crossfit good for you?

margiethatcher

[FONT=&quot]Hello, are there people training Crossfit? Recently I heard about this sport and I would like to try my hand. Can experienced people advise me how to start? Is this sport good for a girl?[/FONT]

Hello, are there people training Crossfit? Recently I heard about this sport and I would like to try my hand. Can experienced people advise me how to start? Is this sport good for a girl?

Wow. It's been around a decade and you only just heard about it.

Yeah did you just wake up from a coma lol? It’s one of the most popular cults in the world! Many women do it so it doesn’t hurt to give it a go!

is it good? there are pros and cons to everything

i would say go do it and have fun. just don't injure yourself. the last time i went to a xfit gym i watched a chick to an overhead press for 30 straight minutes and fail each time. she must have attempted it 40 times in that timeframe and finally got it and everyone gave her high 5's. in the process what kind of damage do you think she did to her discs? THAT is why xfit can be bad. it is the group setting and peer pressure and the false attitude of 'i have to push my body and cannot fail'

It is definitely better than not training at all. Just pace yourself, and be careful with some of the exercises as they do incorporate some technical lifts that do risk injury.

[FONT=&quot]Hello, are there people training Crossfit? Recently I heard about this sport and I would like to try my hand. Can experienced people advise me how to start? Is this sport good for a girl?[/FONT]
If it's what gets you motivated to train them go for it. It's not my cup of tea for many reasons but it comes to what you want to do

Top Bottom