Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine sides on females

meryriveraa

I have been on creatine, the same my boy friend takes and it causing bad bloating, I take the same dose as he does and he doesn't have any issues, do you creatine is too strong for woman? thank you.

Creatine bloat is mostly due to people:
1. Using way too much creatine
2. Not drinking enough water.

If you are using a sensible dosage (3-5g per day is good for a female) and drinking enough water throughout the day, you shouldn't experience any bloat.

You might also be experiencing bloating from artificial flavours/sweeteners. Are you using a flavoured creatine supplement? Try using a capsulated creatinesupplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com or an unflavoured bulk creatine monohydrate powder.

Just make sure you are only taking 5g per day and you are drinking at least a gallon of water each day. Also, make sure your product is pure creatine and doesn't have any added garbage.

Creatine is one of the safest supplements out there, which is also quite effective, so there should be no problems. A slight bloating is perhaps the worst thing that can happen with creatine, and even this takes places when excessive dosages are used and not enough water is drank, so it is very easy to avoid this side effect.

Top Bottom