Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crazy Appetite

Phemomena

Hey ya'll....

okay... as you may know, i'm taking a unexpected 'break' in my cycle... (after 10 weeks) been off since Saturday, but i expect to resume before the week ends... 7 more weeks after that...

now, since Saturday i've noticed a little bit of 'squishyness' as i've called it (well, i acutally have been feeling it coming on for the past few weeks due to some lacking in the clean eating and gym habits) my diet is starting to clean up .... i'm not eating emotionally and i've been back on track in the gym... but i'm not sure whats up..

the past 3 days i have been CONSTANTLY hungry... i can eat and eat and eat and i'm still hungry (and craving junk to boot) i'm usually pretty in control of my appetite and my eating and earlier in the month i really messed it up bad... i wasn't eating regularily and when i did it was junk.. this weekend (Saturday night, Sunday day) i went on a bit of a binge eating spree (and i had a few drinks on Saturday nite.. bad bad bad)... but since then i've been feeling like i'm starved....

what is up with this? i'm not sure what to make of it and i really wish i could figure this out and get it under control... i can't afford to be eating the way i am, its costing me too much money and not to mention making me fat!!!! (or it will if i don't get it under control real quick the pants i'm wearing today are already feeling tight at the waist)...

is this normal for when you go off???

anyone suggest any good food that will fill me up and surpress my junk cravings... i've turned to grape-nuts (for crunch), chocolate covered almonds (at least they have protein)... sugar free ice cream and cheese... eeeekkk... i NEED HELP!!! :D

Hey Phem, I've read about people having ALL SORTS of issues when they go off...yours doesn't seem too far out of it!

An ECA really helps me in the appetite/craving department...I know you're not doing the cutting thing, but it might help you a lot right now...I also find taking walks helps...

:destroy: Blast those cravings right out of there girl...but personally I think you are too concerned about getting "squishy." You've got a lot of leeway in that area, so don't sweat the minor fluctuations. You always get past them.

Phemomena said:
Hey ya'll....

(or it will if i don't get it under control real quick the pants i'm wearing today are already feeling tight at the waist)...

I always felt that way when I was pregnant.......had to throw that in there Phem, sorry.

On the flip side, I remember Natglutes putting up pics of her tummy after one of her cycles;feeling like she was bloated. ( she didnt look it though). Maybe she was on the same cycle as you??? :rolleyes:

pregnant

smart ass!!!

highly unlikely... immaculate conception is always a possibility... then there's that urban legend toilet seat nonsense:)

I"m sure your body is responding being used to having the stuff in your system and then all of a sudden it isn't. Takes the body a little bit of time to adjust itself in response to what its used to getting. Kinda like the idea that the first time you try the "stop eating" diet, it works, but the second time your metabolism will slow down.

So speaketh the doc! LMFAO! (Elitefitness.com nor anyone else on the planet endorses the above statements as anything but a purely subjective opinion from a member who knows just enough to be dangerous....;) )

I remember reading natglutes' messages after she went off an anavar and winny stack, and she was a serious mess for a while, it sounded like. Maybe you should PM her and ask about her experiences or something. Seems like she's just now getting back to the boards...

Wyst

i'll probably see Nat some time in the next couple days... i know at the end of her cycle she went to an all inclusive resort, which probably didn't help... i feel like i'm eating at an all inclusive yet it aint all included... seriously i've been spending 30-40 a day in the grocery store... :bawling: :bawling:

i can deal with the eating, i can deal with gaining a bit of weight since i know i can get my butt back on track... i just can't understand why i'm not getting FULL..... i'm used to forcing myself to eat as much as i do.. now i'm lucky if i can stop for air!!

Re: pregnant

Phemomena said:
smart ass!!!

highly unlikely... immaculate conception is always a possibility... then there's that urban legend toilet seat nonsense:)

Just telling you like it was for me......tight pants and junk food cravings ( well those junk food cravings hit me every damn day )....anyway, Wyst and I agree....ask Natglutes about it !!!!!!

Yes sounds like you are depressed............you and anna are in love.........deep love lol...........
Hey Phem, I dont know what you are complaining about..........that night when we met you looked incredible:p
Those nasty withdrawal, darn I love Anna!!!!!!

Was it anavar that you were cycling with?..because anavar is known to reduce appetite, i would suggest take a couple of xenedrine by the morning and before you eat lucnh..that should definetly give you energy and take away any cravings of food...worst case scenerio go to www.fatgirls.com and then you won't eat for a week. Good luck:D

Top Bottom