Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

courtney's work rant

courtneybcca

So I get to work this morning and there is a list on the table entitled Weekend Responsibilities… OMFG

Okay I need to give a little background here so you understand… There are two women that work here during the week. One is a lot older and VERY overweight. The other is only a few years older than me but isn’t really the nicest to look at… Well neither of them like me.. Every time I see the older one she tells me that I am losing to much weight and I don’t look healthy. Then has the balls to ask me how I am doing it.. This lady has “diet food” all over the office. It’s really sad. The other chicka pretends to like me. I sometimes have to work with her so I just let her think I believe her bullshit. Smile and Nod that is my saying with people like this… Anyways my boss LOVES me! And this BUGS THE HELL out of them. I make a stupid amount of money for the job I do and I get time off whenever I ask for it. I have been traveling a lot lately and every time I get back the younger chick always makes a smart ass comment about me going away that she thinks I am to dumb to understand. I let her think that, it’s easier that way…. Bite my tongue, and smile…. But the reality of the situation is I run the whole dam place on the weekends I am the only one here. My boss loves that fact that he can trust me to do whatever needs to be done and I don’t bother him unless its necessary. In this line of work he is used to working 24/7 LITERALY. So he is always thanking me that he is able to now take the weekends off and doesn’t have to worry about anything because he knows I am able to do everything….

So lately when I get to work the ladies have been leaving junk food everywhere hoping that I would eat it. The younger one came in last week and told me too make sure I eat this food up around here so it doesn’t go bad. I told her I don’t eat junk food and she said “so that is why you look so unhealthy.” WHATEVER FAT BITCH… (again bite my tongue and…. Smile) All I say is “maybe.” They are always forgetting to do shit and I do it when I get in without saying a word… But after this note FUCK THEM!!!

I walk in this morning and first off the alarm isn’t even set.. my boss would be pissed because this is a bad area… Don’t worry I will be telling him…. I hate to be this way!! But I have had it!! Oh and all those fucking dishes in the sink fuck you all if you think I am going to clean them!!!

So this list entails… telling me to do some of the younger ones work for her.. which is fine because there sometimes nothing to do… But the bitch has a password set on her files on the computer so I can’t even get into the fucking program…. And she thinks I am dumb.. WTF Along with other duties that make no sense no one has shown me where the supplies are or how to do it. Then stupid shit like “turn off heat” “turn on AC” etc and make sure to lock and set alarm at night…. LADIES get off your fat ASSES and stop bitching….

Fuck ladies….. I am not sorry that I am better looking than you…. I am not sorry that I am losing weight and your fat asses can’t stop stuffing your mouths with food…. I am not sorry I probably make more money than you…. I am not sorry that the boss likes me more than you….. I AM NOT SORRY that you are both fucking losers and need to get a LIFE!!!!

Okay for you ladies that matter… Sorry for the rant but I really needed to vent thanks…..

heehee well this I am not sure if you people are ready for..... Just remember that I want to be a forensic pathogist and realize that I work now somewhat related to that field... ;) Big hint.... I think the reason 4everhung stalked me around before is because we are in similar lines of work....

Hmmm thats funny. Next time "the fat one" asks what your doing to lose weight tell her no liquids and no solids and she what shes says!
Don't let 'em get to you just b/c they are ugly and no amount of plastic surgery can fix that.
Just my .02., hope your day gets better!
rachel

Girlfriend...you are "playing pretty" too much to these fluffy girls. (fluffy seems so much more "lightweight" than big-fat-mcnasty-jiggly-overweight-beyotches...which is what i know you really wanna say) heh.

Dig deep...maintain your professionalism but rebut with some cynical wit and put them in their place. You deserve just as much respect as the next person. Jealousy is a beyotch.

Sometimes, when i hear stuff like this...it makes me wish i was there. Two things I hold firm to in the workplace
A. DO maintain professionalism
B. DON'T play pretty for anyone

You've earned your position..make them respect it.

(dayum, did i just rant too?) :worried:

Courtney I'm interested in what you do b/c I almost took that route but decided labor and delivery would be a little more fun for me. I'm currently finishing up my bs in nursing and continuing on a masters so if you have any gross stories.........we'll share! lol.
Rachel

oh and HH I don't see them often so I just play nice... I would rather piss them off with kindness because they are trying to make me snap... It is such a great feeling to have someone expect you to blow up and you ignore it... I really think this hurts them more... I love my job and I just needed to rant but I would never say that to them..

Wow C.......even @ a mortuary, you can't escape BS.... :rolleyes:

Do you have to touch the bodies?? :worried:

Top Bottom