Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Courtney's Log

4:30
vanilla protein shake 80 C
5ml creatine

workout
10 min warm-up
Super sets
1. Sumo squats 30
2. Front walking lunge 30
3. Reverse lunge 30
4. Lateral lunge 30
5. Cross over lunge 30
X 2 sets

1. Leg press 115 X 20
2. Wide bd squat 35 X 20
X 3 sets

1. Single leg holding thrust 30 sec each
2. single calve raises 15 each
X 2 sets

1. single leg hamstring curl 35 x 15
2. single leg extension 50 X 15
x 2 sets

20 min cardio elliptical
Stretch
I had a great workout!! Had a little energy rush from a really good convo before my workout!!

7:15 pm
glutamine, vitamin C, Udos
vanilla protein shake 80 C

So I just got my var, clen and t-rex I am thinking about starting with the clen 20mcg for two weeks.. then switching to the t-rex for 2 weeks... what are your thoughts.. Var do you ladies take it only on training days? My last cycle I did a whinny cycle. I did a ten shot cycle and shot one everyother day... New to the pills.. I am taking it because I don't want to lose my muscle during my cutting.. What are your thoughts...

Last edited:
heehee yeah I pm'd shadow he told me... heehee I am going to start out with one in the morning I will let you all know how this goes..

courtneybcca said:
heehee yeah I pm'd shadow he told me... heehee I am going to start out with one in the morning I will let you all know how this goes..
I was guessing, I'm pretty much clueless about all that stuff anyway. Good luck with it girly! :heart:

845am
3/4 cup of oatmeal 225C
1 tbsp soy nut butter 90C
1 scoop choc protein 100C
Vitamins
Clen
Greens

I fell asleep right after that coffee last night and got no homework done and I could still sleep another few hours... Grrr....

okay so I got some advice that I am not going to feel anything.. I just talked to a friend that told me to take 3 clen, 2 whinny, and 1 anavar... Okay so they are all down the hatch I will tell you all how I feel later... I am really not sure about the whinny because I didn't like it before. But I was told this the best and that I should at least try it...

Last edited:
Top Bottom