Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Courtney's Log

thanks for the concern.... I am doing very well... I moved to Las Vegas and have been traveling a LOT for work and for fun!! I am still training 5 days a week with my man, diet is pretty good but I dont obsess about it anymore.. I have been able to find that happy medium.. I come in from time to time to check out the women's forum but have lost complete interest in the general forum.. I send my love and hope everyone is doing well and accomplishing there goals!!!

courtneybcca said:
thanks for the concern.... I am doing very well... I moved to Las Vegas and have been traveling a LOT for work and for fun!! I am still training 5 days a week with my man, diet is pretty good but I dont obsess about it anymore.. I have been able to find that happy medium.. I come in from time to time to check out the women's forum but have lost complete interest in the general forum.. I send my love and hope everyone is doing well and accomplishing there goals!!!
Fabulous ... I was wondering wtf happened to Court. :)

Enjoy it GF. :)

Top Bottom