Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Courtney's Log

thank you so much ladies... I feel like the best thing that ever happened to me is slipping between my fingers... he is so stressed right now, and I am trying to help as much as I can... all i can do is hope that the distance doesn't ruin everything...

Meal #3
5 ounces chicken
1 cups mixed salad greens
1 cup tomato, cucumber, green peppers, etc.)

5 Muscle Mass tablets
1 lean out

Last edited:
It will all work out :)

Remember, you can always move to Vegas at anytime.....you don't have to rush yourself.

Take care hunny

we worked legs today... he was in a joking mood which was really great to see!!! first day I have really see him have some energy all week...

during workout-- glutamine select plus BCAAs two scoops

thanks again... I know I can adventually but we will see what happens.. thank you again ladies to listening to my bitching....

5:00
5 Muscle Mass tablets
2 scoop muscle provider
1 lean out

6:00
1 scoop glutamine select

courtneybcca said:
we worked legs today... he was in a joking mood which was really great to see!!! first day I have really see him have some energy all week...

during workout-- glutamine select plus BCAAs two scoops

thanks again... I know I can adventually but we will see what happens.. thank you again ladies to listening to my bitching....
...bitching?... you have the best stories court :rose:

Have a great weekend :)

Meal #1
3 oz. chicken breast
3 egg whites + 1 yolk
1 cup vegetables
tablespoon Udo's
Iron and Herbs
vitamins
1 Lean Out

I have yoga class every tuesday and thursday morning I am SO needed it today... AHHHHHH!!!!

2 scoop muscle provider
1 lean out

1:00
apple

that is not in the diet but right now I wanted it and I didn't eat the carbs I was supposed to yesterday and feeling very annoyed with everything so I thought it was a good idea...

kay nap time now!!!

Bunny your the BOMB!!

2:00 pm
Meal #3
5 ounces chicken
1 cups mixed salad greens
1 cup tomato, cucumber, green peppers, etc.)

5 Muscle Mass tablets
1 lean out

during workout glutamine select plus BCAAs two scoops
worked chest

2 scoops muscle provider
5 Muscle Mass tablets
1 lean out

i am starting to really get annoyed with some people why is it so difficult for people to do what they say they are going to do... grr...

Top Bottom