Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Courtney's Log

okay so to add to the ankle thingy... the fame contest that was supposed to happen on october 15 in LA got freakin cancelled... I will be going in for surgery in november and was starting to think I should re-focus.. but I had had my heart set on that comp!!! grr... I guess its a message from god to just keep everything really healthy and clean before the surgery... grr... now I have to wait a couple more months to compete... surgery should be in the first couple of weeks in november and about a month needed for recovery so I am going to look for a comp in the beginning of the year...

FYI- getting the boobes re-done and buccal fat pad removal in the cheeks to get rid of my cubby cheeks... woo hoo!!!

yeah so now along with the spranged ankle yesterday morning I woke up and I couldn't open my left eye. I thought I had a zit on my nose but I guess it is some sort of bite... lucky me I had two promos to do so I spent the whole morning at my other job icing it. one of the ladies walks in mid-day and before she is talking to me as she walks up the stairs and as soon as she sees me is speechless for a moment then asks if I got into a fight... so I had to spend the next few minutes showing her the bite etc... (so freakin embarassing!!!!) so at that point I REALLY DIDN'T want to work the promo... I manage the girls with one other girl and one of us has to be at each promo. The other girl was in LA so I knew I had to at least go to the first one. Which was okay because it was partically outside so i knew I could get away with wearing sunglasses.. Of course it was overcast so I had no business wearing sunglasses and probably looked like a fool but those babies weren't coming off!! so the other manager with out telling me of course got the girl that was covering her for the first venue to cover her for the second... grr... I was going to ask her to work for me... grrr... The next venue I REALLY didn't want to work because my ex (the coke-head) always goes there with all his loser friends.. not only did I really not want to see him I REALLY didn't want to see him with a puffy eye... to make a long story short he wasn't there. and I had managed to get most of the swelling down by that time.. I also used a little trick and turned that bite into a mole heehee

oh one thing... when I woke up this morning. I had a rash on my ankle (the swollen one) I haven't put anything on it but ice.. has anyone else gotten a rash from ice?

kay so yesterday ankle feeling pretty good so went in to do triceps and cardio.. and still okay just still swollen a little and the bruse is still there...

this am went in and did 40 min on elliptical and no pain... so I think I am good to go... woo hoo

decided to keep track of my meals again...

1whole egg, 2 egg white
1.5 cup of mixed vegs (cucumber, zuccini, mushrooms, green pepper, sweet potatoe)
vitamins
iron and herbs

12:00
1 cup spagetti with meat sauce

2:00 apple and big cup of coffe

30 min cardio
and LEG day woo hoo... first day doing legs in two freakin weeks!!
15 min cardio

530pm
1/2 cup cooked rice
3 oz chicken breast
salad with lots of vegs
1 tablespoon udo's

so okay barely got out of bed this am... up to late, work etc... grr..

1 whole egg, 2 egg whites
vegs
1 oz of cheese
iron and herbs
vitamins

apple

1 cup rice
4 oz chicken

off to gym in moment.. woo hoo

k so worked chest

my boy sent me a email telling me he had to go this weekend to look at homes in vegas this weekend... i have known since we first got together that he was going to have to move for work in the new year... we have talked about me going with him but nothing offical because the building of the new office got delayed and he was thinking it wasn't going to happen until a least summer.... well low and behold his boss won 50000 bucks last weekend and is starting the demolition next week...

when his boss told him that last weekend he told me that he thought his boss might spring something on him.. cause that is the way he is... and sure enough he told him yesterday that he has to be in vegas OCTOBER 1... yeah OMFG!!!

normally when we work out we dont talk much because we are there for the purpose to work out not hang out but as soon as he saw me he told me... yeah so I was in shock.. and i still am...

there is no way i can move that soon!! and i have no idea if we am ready for this.... my experience with long distance relationships is not good at ALL!!! here i have FINALLY my perfect fit and its going to slip between my freakin fingers!!!

This hasnt hit reality yet... we haven't had the chance to really talk about it yet... we had planned to last night but I got off work late and by the time I got to his house all I wanted to do is shower and go to sleep... we woke at 5 am to go to the gym because he was leaving asap to vegas...

so i have no idea what i am doing right now...

last night

3oz chicken
3 egg whites
vegs

protein
yogurt

5 am
back

1/2 cup oatmeal
protein

k so still in shock... been following the plan I got from beverly since monday.. I will write it down tomorrow...monday i worked back and shoulders and today i worked triceps.... this diet is actually helping me to think clearer... and I am really enjoying the beverly protein shakes.... k just got home from promo... night all

Top Bottom