Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Courtney's Log

Roonytunes said:
Do you mean Pho by any chance, as in vietnamese noodles?

Yeah heehee couldn't remember how to spell it... thanks...

Leg day...

oh my goodness record high for me today on the leg press 3 plates each side plus slede so like 270 + woo hoo!!!! did 3 sets of 12 with that weight woo hoo!!

5:00
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 breast chicken
salad

woo hoo the tire company I used to work for called me today and asked if I can work for them again..... WOO HOO!!! so excited!!!!!

Last edited:
WOO HOO!!!! just had the best few day EVER!!!!

the old tire company that I used to spokesmodel for had me work a event for them on Saturday.. This was probably one of the biggest accomplishments of my life, mentally, physically, and spiritually...

you see a year ago in June I had to quit with them because the combination of my bulimia and use of ex-lax, diertics, etc had gotten so bad that blood was coming out on the regular through holes that it shouldn't. I couldn't stand up without almost passing out... the pressure on my chest was so bad I felt like my ribs were going to cave in.. my vision was blurred along with a crap load of other fun shit. I finally checked myself into rehab and admited to everyone about my problem...

this was an extremely hard and embarrassing time for me.. I had to call my boss a week before I was suppose to fly out for a show that I had to go into rehab for an eating disorder...

only the few people in the company that needed to know why I wasn't finishing the year knew what was going on... I figured that people would talk shit about me, rumors would be all over the place, and there would be a lot of bad blood towards me...

the friends I had in the company we always very supportive of me and when my old boss called me a few months ago to talk when he suggested I come back to work for them I just laughed it off thinking he was just joking with me...

but last week my girlie took me out to lunch and told me how much everyone wanted me back and missed me... I was VERY relunctent because it really didn't make any sense to me.. But after a long talk with her and few other people I agreed to do the show this past weekend...

I dont know if I have ever been so nervous in my entire life to just see some old friends.. the night before the show we had all planned to go out for dinner.... now a year ago probably even 6 months ago there is NO WAY in hell I would have mentally and spiritually been able to walk through that door.... I know what you are thinking oh its just dinner right... well my way to deal with everything in life is to do just isolate myself... I NEVER let the people around me know that anything is wrong... If I have to I will walk around with a fake smile on my face because I dont let people in past my boundries.. Only the few close friends I have, my bitch book, and you lovely ladies really know who I really am...

well even though I was nervous I was able to walk through that door with my head held high.. and everyone welcomed me with open arms... everyone was so happy to have me there I really haven't felt so loved by a group of people like this... a few people asked what had happend and I told them and that was probably the biggest release of my life... I dont have to hide anymore... That is the greatest gift I have ever gotten!!

Top Bottom