Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Courtney's Log

815am
3/4 cup of oatmeal 225C
1 tbsp soy nut butter 90C
1 scoop choc protein 100C
Vitamins
3 Clen
2 var
Greens

So I woke up this morning and had some new friends on my face...grr.... I am pissed so I don't know if the winny is to blame but that made my decision... So I dropped the winny and now am taking 10 mg of var.. Feeling good this morning..
Everyone have a wonderful day!!

11:30 am
1/4 cup yams
1/2 cup chicken
1/2 cup green peppers

Looks like the weather is turning around down here... Absolutly BEAUTIFUL!!! After the gym its the beach for me.... WOO HOO!!!!

2:00 pm
1/2 can of tuna 75c
1 apple

workout
Super sets
1. Sumo squats 30
2. Front walking lunge 30
3. Reverse lunge 30
4. Lateral lunge 30
5. Cross over lunge 30
X 2 sets

1. Leg press 125 X 20
2. Wide bd squat 37.5 X 20
X 3 sets

1. Single leg holding thrust 30 sec each
X 2 sets

1. single leg hamstring curl 40 x 15/35 x 15
2. single leg extension 50 X 15
x 2 sets

10 min hiit
Stretch

4:30 pm
vanilla protein shake 80 C
glutamine, vitamin C, Udos

7:45 pm
vanilla protein shake 80 C

Perfect day!! Training was fantastic!! I did some cardio I know I wasn't suppose to until tomorrow but whatever it was only 10 minutes... I went to the beach after my workout and it was Absolutely Gorgeous!! First day it has been totally clear down here all year!! I got to do my yoga in the sand this is one of my favorite things to do.. There is something about the feeling of the sand between my toes that calms and relaxes me so much… I got in some much need mediation and I am feeling very present right now…. I hope you all had a wonderful day too!!!

heehee okay shadow why is this to high... I don't want my legs any bigger... Starting next week I am going to have a new split and I will pm it to you to look over.. I trust your judgement..

800am
3/4 cup of oatmeal 225C
1 tbsp soy nut butter 90C
1 scoop choc protein 100C
Vitamins
3 Clen
2 var
Greens

Another beautiful day out here... "this is more like it"!!

courtneybcca said:
heehee okay shadow why is this to high... I don't want my legs any bigger... Starting next week I am going to have a new split and I will pm it to you to look over.. I trust your judgement..

theres no point to doing giant sets of 30 rep exercises.....you might just as well do 2 standard leg extensions and curls with a rep range of 8-10 and call it a day

The Shadow said:
theres no point to doing giant sets of 30 rep exercises.....you might just as well do 2 standard leg extensions and curls with a rep range of 8-10 and call it a day

I dont know if you understand I do a walking lunge so its actually only 15 per side... I probably should have been more clear

Top Bottom