Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Courtney's Log

5mg var with 10mg winny is hardly heavy dosage.

i have littlle to no experiece training women.
but my job has given me the opportunity to chat with many many competing women, models, and athletes, so when i make my claims they're not simply based on what i THINK is right but based on real feedback from real women who know their stuff!

815am
3/4 cup of oatmeal 225C
1 tbsp soy nut butter 90C
1 scoop choc protein 100C
Vitamins
3 Clen
2 Whinny
1 var
Greens

Thank you to everyone for all your advice!! I trust all your judgment so this is a difficult decision for me... I am just finishing week one of this dose... So I am going to decide in the next couple of days if I am going to stick with this or just drop the winny and up the var to 10 mg...
Thanks again everyone
Luv ya lots!!

key when dieting for me is MODERATION!

i dont keep logs or look at every little thing that enters my mouth.
that 'extremist' approach can only lead one place.. a crash!

im a strong antagonist of the extreme approach to dieting and believe the only real way to lose weight and KEEP it off is by making training/healthy eating a lifestyle.. NOT an 8 week program!

satchboogie said:
key when dieting for me is MODERATION!

im a strong antagonist of the extreme approach to dieting and believe the only real way to lose weight and KEEP it off is by making training/healthy eating a lifestyle.. NOT an 8 week program!
who exactly are you referring to?

***sorry cort, didnt mean to jack your thread*** :heart:

Last edited:
satchboogie said:

!

Keeping a log isnt extreme.......

Otherwise you have no idea whether its the diet,training, or GEAR(as applicable) is doing the work.

People (you know who you are),

Please don't ruin Courtney's log because ya'll don't share the same point of view. We all know what works for some won't necessarily work for another so you have look at your options and see what works for you.

If someone wants or needs to log their food, supplements and training then you should be supportive and not critical of their trying to understand themselves and improve their approach and their bodies.

So, if you don't mind, agree to disagree and call it a day.

I have kept a log for as long as I can remember.. If you find this extreme then so be it. I decided to keep it online now because all of the ladies are extremely supportive of each other and it keeps me accountable… Before I was the only one looking at my log and my trainer whenever I see him. So now I am getting feedback all the time about my training and diet and I really enjoy and can’t thank everyone enough… I don’t believe in doing anything in life half assed.. I give 110% to everything in my life that matters… My schoolwork, my mental and physical well-being, and my loved ones…

Okay so how extreme is this, I am about to leave for school and I know that at around 11:00am I am going to eat ¼ yams, ½ cup of chicken, and ½ of green peppers….

Thanks everyone for your support and guidance….

pretty impressed w/ your dedication Court.....

I tried the diet log as well, went very well for about 3 weeks....
then I found myself "forgetting" to write in the skittles I ate at the movies. :rolleyes:

I need a little help from my freinds cytomel and clenbuterol to help keep me in line!!

2:00 pm
1/2 cup brown rice
1/2 cup chicken
1/4 cup of brocolli

5ml creatine
Workout
Super Sets
1. Wide Brip Pulldown 90/15 80/15
2. Cable Seated Row 70/15 60/15

1. Incline db flys 12/15 12/15
2. Incline db press 17.5/15 17.5/15

1. db overhead press 12/15 12/15
2. Lateral machine 30/15 30/12

1. standing db curl 12/15 12/15
2. cable tricep ext 40/15 30/15

1. Butt lift 25
2. knees bent touch knee with elbow 20
3. touch knees 20
x 2 sets

5:00 pm
vanilla protein shake 80 C
glutamine, vitamin C, Udos

thanks...
I found out I go a 100% on my calculus test last week… YEAH!!!!

I had a great no WONDERFUL workout today... I raised some of the weight and had a ton of energy. Something is defiantly working for my strength!!! And I can already see more definition I can't believe it... I pounded out five minutes quicker than normal and didn’t even notice until after I was done and looked at the clock. This morning I checked my measurements because last night when I was putting cream on my legs they felt bigger... UGGG... I was right... all the other measurements are the same except my ham is .5 bigger grrr.... okay so that means I am upping the reps in my lower body workout and decreasing the weight...

Top Bottom