Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Courtney's Log

I have done some modeling... Some fitness but more recently stuff that I couldn't be so lean for which put me in a bad cycle... I have an offer on the table that I am considering but not really sure about... Right now I just want to be healthy and happy with my body and I would like to start competing again.. But we will see...

Where did shadow go.....

courtneybcca said:
I have done some modeling... Some fitness but more recently stuff that I couldn't be so lean for which put me in a bad cycle... I have an offer on the table that I am considering but not really sure about... Right now I just want to be healthy and happy with my body and I would like to start competing again.. But we will see...
Good for you girl, best on luck on the road to healthy and happy :D

if the goal is to maintain muscle while cutting, anavar wont do that at 5mg a day and ill put my left testicle on that one!!

var is for strength only!
its pure and simple!!!

the addition of 10mg winny will not only help maintain mass, but will also increase performance.. a much needed ingredient while cutting on low cals.

if your goal was only to maintain strength while cutting, id say var will suffice but at 15mg a day minimum for a women!! if you ask me, 5mg is a waste of time and effort.

but you've mentioned your goal is to maintain muscle while losing fat, right?
var wont do it baby.. FORGET ABOUT IT!

satchboogie said:
if the goal is to maintain muscle while cutting, anavar wont do that at 5mg a day and ill put my left testicle on that one!!

var is for strength only!
its pure and simple!!!

the addition of 10mg winny will not only help maintain mass, but will also increase performance.. a much needed ingredient while cutting on low cals.

if your goal was only to maintain strength while cutting, id say var will suffice but at 15mg a day minimum for a women!! if you ask me, 5mg is a waste of time and effort.

var at 10 mg per day will cut ANY lean mass loss from dieting.

I have trained too many women for it to be a fluke......

okay shadow so what is your suggestion... Drop the winny?.... He thinks I should drop the var all together.... This is so confusing...

courtneybcca said:
okay shadow so what is your suggestion... Drop the winny?.... He thinks I should drop the var all together.... This is so confusing...

You have to make the decision.....

If you poll the women on thes board who have used winny and var.....the vast majority will say use var at 10 mg per day asd it WILL preserve lean mass while on a sensible diet...

Saying var is for strength only is like saying test is just for water gain

....my advice is start another thread....post that you want to minimize muscle loss while dieting and see what the consensus is.

IT will be low dose var or nothing.

My ladis have ALL gained lean mass WHILE dropping fat

Oh oh :)

Every bodys different though right guys..

I took only var and at 10mg for 5 weeks back in october and havent lost any of what i gained from it then.. i know i might be a special case

satchboogie said:

I call serious bullshit on these things.

First, in a female, 5mg can be substantial. 5mg is a perfect starting point.

Second, 15mg is too high for a female - esp a female who does not compete. If the dose needs to be 15mg to see results, then the diet and training suck. More is SO not better - esp in a female. More just for the sake of more in a female is stupid.

Third, Var is EXCELLENT for maintaining muscle while dropping fat. I have done it, as have seveal other aldies. Plus, I never lost any of the muscle I gained on Var.

Top Bottom