Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Courtney's Log

r u drinking enough water babes?

courtneybcca said:
1145am
3/4 cup of oatmeal 225C
1 tbsp soy nut butter 90C
1 scoop choc protein 100C

Of course I listened to your advice... But this is the second day and the second headache... I got one yesterday in the afternoon and I have one now... Keep in mind I never get headaches.. I tried to lay down in my office at school after my first class. But everyone kept coming in and buggin me... So I am trying to eat something now and then I have a meeting... Is this normal for the first couple of days? Ladies advice appreciated...

umm... I usually drink about a gallon a day.. But yesterday after that yoga class I didn't replace the water I lost and I went to sleep early... So that could be it I am going to go down a liter or so...

2:00 pm
1/2 cup brown rice
1/2 cup chicken
1/4 cup of brocolli

workout
10 min warm-up
Super sets
1. Sumo squats 30
2. Front walking lunge 30
3. Reverse lunge 30
4. Lateral lunge 30
5. Cross over lunge 30
X 2 sets

1. Leg press 115 X 20
2. Wide bd squat 35 X 20
X 3 sets

1. Single leg holding thrust 30 sec each
2. single calve raises 15 each
X 2 sets

1. single leg hamstring curl 35 x 15
2. single leg extension 50 X 15
x 2 sets

20 min cardio elliptical
Stretch

5:00 pm
vanilla protein shake 80 C

7:30 pm
vanilla protein shake 80 C
vit c glutamine

Okay so tonight I went for my IPL (Laser treatment for my face) I was unhappy with the first treatment and it costs a pretty penny.. So the lady I think felt bad and offered to do these little lines on the back of my top calve that I was worried would turn into veracious veins later.

(You have no idea how much this hurts) Plus because I was unhappy before she decided to use a stronger laser. Then went back over everything again with the one 3 times as strong... You know idea… That little crack on the side of your nose OMFG… When she hit that I my whole body shock... "No pain, No gain" right ladies goodness...

So after she is done she says okay turn over I am going to do the leg now.. Okay first few times not so bad... then... well I guess you can imagine... But right after she is done and I resume my breath she says "and no aerobic activity for a week" ... WHAT!!! “You can't because otherwise they will come back, the veins have to die otherwise if blood gets pushed through they will just come back...”

OH fucking wonderful I just get clearance a week ago and now I am not aloud to do cardio again.... I am still allowed to do weights... Okay so why would weights be okay and not cardio both get your heart pumping... This is so stupid... So now I am sitting here and my face feels so weird... The left over anesthetic makes my lips feel odd... But the stinging is still there from the laser and I am all red and blotchy... and my fucking leg HURTS!!!

Goodness sometimes I wonder why I even bother.. Then I remember all my imperfections.. Plus I am a perfectionist, always secretly seeking to be perfect, even though I know it’s impossible... What is a girl to do....

if that avatar is you, then I don't know what you're talking about!!! You look amazing!!! I know what you mean though about being a perfectionist. I seriously want to be the hottest girl that my boyfriend has ever seen! No ifs, ands or buts about it! :) and good luck with your online romance BTW!

145 pm
lettuce, cucumbers, boiled eggs, chickpeas, corn, peas, olives, calliflower

5ml creatine
Workout
Super Sets
1. Wide Brip Pulldown 80/15 70/15
2. Cable Seated Row 70/15 60/15

1. Incline db flys 10/15 10/15
2. Incline db press 17.5/15 17.5/15

1. db overhead press 12/15 12/15
2. Lateral machine 30/15 30/12

1. standing db curl 12/15 12/15