Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Courtney's Log

1:45 pm
1/4 cup yams
1/4 cup green pepper
1/4 lettuce
1/2 cup chicken

10 min warm up
Super Sets
1. Wide Brip Pulldown 90/15 80/15
2. Cable Seated Row 80/15 70/15

1. Incline db flys 10/15 10/15
2. Incline db press 17.5/15 17.5/15

1. db overhead press 12/15 12/15
2. Lateral db 10/15 8/15

1. standing db curl 12/15 12/15
2. cable tricep ext 30/15 30/15

1. Butt lift 25
2. knees bent touch knee with elbow 20
3. touch knees 20
x 2 sets
20 min ellitpical

4:00
vanilla protein shake 80 C

I did a bikirams yoga class at 430 haven't done one in a while.... Dont know if because of the new cocktail, lack of exercise, surgery etc... I have never sweated like that before!!! If you know anything about bikirams then you know you are supposed to sweat but I have been doing this off and on for years and I have NEVER sweated like this before... Very weird I feel good but just a odd thing...

6:30
vanilla protein shake 80 C
glutamine, vitamin C, Udos

courtneybcca said:
I did a bikirams yoga class
LOL the guy at the gym tonight that gave me my fab 'compliment' asked me to do a yoga class with him at a different gym... I wonder if this is what he said the name was, I didn't ask him to repeat it...said something like it's 105 in the room? Yeowzers...

yeah that sounds like it around 105 to 115 depending on how many people are in the room... I love it because you sweat out all the toxins.. But goodness today I was driping it was nasty...

courtneybcca said:
yeah that sounds like it around 105 to 115 depending on how many people are in the room... I love it because you sweat out all the toxins.. But goodness today I was driping it was nasty...
LOL hmmm sounds very doable :)

COURTNEY darling..

all you need now between your workouts are a few 'satchboogie cocktails'..
if you know what i mean... :martini: :martini:

915am
3/4 cup of oatmeal 225C
1 tbsp soy nut butter 90C
1 scoop choc protein 100C
Vitamins
3 Clen
2 Whinny
1 var
Greens

so you decided to take my advice about the oral doses?
good girl!

1145am
3/4 cup of oatmeal 225C
1 tbsp soy nut butter 90C
1 scoop choc protein 100C

Of course I listened to your advice... But this is the second day and the second headache... I got one yesterday in the afternoon and I have one now... Keep in mind I never get headaches.. I tried to lay down in my office at school after my first class. But everyone kept coming in and buggin me... So I am trying to eat something now and then I have a meeting... Is this normal for the first couple of days? Ladies advice appreciated...

Top Bottom