Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Couple of ?'s and need critique

Darkeli

Hi, I'm new here and need help! I'm 5'2 121#
Supposedly my average bf is 17.3% I do about 45 mins of cardio 4 x a week in the morning along w/weightlifting. Some days I do weight training 2 x a day because I need to for school credit. Since I have started exercising and dieting I have lost about 9 pounds, but now I am stuck and can't seem to lose anymore. I also cut back on fat, increased protein and am trying to cut back on carbs (but that's difficult as I don't have alot of time to cook)
I started taking Xen about 3-4 weeks ago, but have only been taking it on the days that I work out, for that extra boost. The only reason why I don't take it every day is that I'm afraid that when I stop I'll gain all that weight back....any input on this would be greatly appreciated!
Also, my biggest problem areas' --gluts and those lovely outer thighs. How many times a week would be okay to do squat's, lunges etc to slim those area's down??
Also, I'm thinking of cycling clen for 2-4 weeks, but I have the same worry about regaining the fat after I come off...can anyone tell me about their past experiences on this??

Hello and welcome to the board. I don't have any answers to your questions, but I just wanted to say hi from Chicago. The others will help you out in any way they can.

When I use Hydroxycut, Xenadrine, etc. I will take it for approx. 12 weeks, working up to the max dosage my body can handle without freaking out (not full dosage for me). Then I stop taking it for 4 weeks (but keep my diet the same!). I like the Xenadrine better than Hydroxycut, don't seem to get as many side effects. Everyone's different, though.

Anyway, I have been using those products for a couple of years now, and I don't gain the weight back during the 4 weeks when I am not taking any, just slow down the rate at which I'm losing. It took me about 2 years to get used to the whole diet/training schedule, and I was very inconsistent at first, so I had big ups and downs. Over the past year, now that I've developed the habit of preparing meals in advance, writing everything down, drinking tons of water, and of course consistent training, and cardio, it's been consistent (but slow) fat loss. Since starting (about 3 and a half years ago), I have dropped from a size 12 to a size 5-6, and still working on it, because I'm at 18.3% at my last body comp. I want to get down to 12% or so. It took me a long time to get consistent and really see a lot of progress. I think I started at around 44% b/f, so I did see some progress those first couple years, in spite of my inconsistencies, but this year has been much more dramatic results. In this last year, my weight has remained the same, but my bodyfat has dropped from 26% to the 18.3%. I only tend to gain weight back now if I don't keep a tight diet for a week or more.

Fennec

Top Bottom