Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Counting macros?

self565

[FONT=&quot]Does any one else have a hard time counting macros or is it me???

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]this has always been my biggest flaw! I will train till I'm cross eyed but not counting has prevented me from advancing to where I want to be.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Can someone PLEASE explain an easy way to do this or just some feed back on what others do so I can finally conquer this.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Many thanks!![/FONT]

counting calories and macros is the biggest bullshit we see pushed in today's fitness world

why? cause a calorie isn't a calorie and just paying attention to macros instead of the 100X more important micro's will get you no where. 2 slices of pizza and 2 diet cokes are 500 calories. so is a cup of raw nuts. same calories! lol. but do you know anyone who got fat off eating nuts? i don't think so.

it is more important to check the INGREDIENTS in food you put in your body and not the macros on the label.. the food companies LOVE that people count calories. it means that they can continue selling suckers junk food

eating is so fucking simple: single ingredient whole organic foods +1. cooking your own food with quality ingredients.. example using coconut oil instead of canola oil.. both have the same calories but one is healthy and one is not

eating at restaurants? poor quality food. limit how much you eat out, that is what gets people into trouble
also cycling calories is very important. you eat in a deficit everyday, you are only disrupting your metabolism. some days you should eat 0 calories (fasting), some days you might eat 4000 calories. you cycle them up and down feast or famine. the only animals on earth that eat the same shit daily and same calories are animals in captivity whom also have major health problems and depression. ironically humans today following this type of diet have tremendous health problems and mental issues too. coincidence?

if you aren't reaching your fitness goals then there is something else we need to work on, it has nothing to do with counting macros. you can hit me up for a 1 on 1 consult and we will take a look at everything

I don't count macros, but I keep a general idea of what I am getting throughout the day

Top Bottom