Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Countdown to Competition Log......

A

Aries13

So I finally got everything together. My show is in April and I am starting my diet 13 weeks out. I'm 5'4" tall. I had the hydrostatic bf done and I am at 24% (higher than expected) Due to that, my trainers are having me start at 13 weeks. My weight is 151lbs (which is also high). It turned out that my sickness over winter break caused me to lose some muscle and gain some fat. I will have the hydrostatic weighing done every 3 weeks and posing practice 1xweek. My diet is as follows(example):

Meal 1. .5 cup dry oatmeal, 6 egg whites use 2 yokes(yokes optional).
Meal 2. .5 cup cooked brown rice 6 oz. of chicken.
Meal 3. 6 oz. of turkey two cups brocolli.
Meal 4. 1 can of tuna and a salad.
Meal 5. 8 oz. of chicken breasts and 1.5 cups of green beans.
Meal 6. 8 oz. of chicken breasts and salad and brocolli eat the green vegtables untill full.

*Can use meat that is: Fish, Chicken, Eggs, Turkey
*Any green leafy veggies
*Crystal Lite and Diet Rite
*Splenda
*Fat free/low fat sugar-free protein shakes(anyone know of a good one??)

My training is:
5-6 days of cardio in the morning, 45 minutes to start(3 weeks), keep heart rate above 168.(+ 3 days of abs)

Monday: Back and Biceps
Tuesday: Shoulders/triceps
Wednesday: off day(cardio only)
Thursday: Legs/ abs
Friday: Chest/ abs
Saturday: Spot training(places I need most work in...right now biceps/triceps)
Sunday:OFF
*will post weight amount after this first week.

I am NOT doing Anavar at all...that was a mistake thinking that....Once I get my BF down to about 16-18%....might consider it, but most likely will not.

I promise to post pictures as soon as I get at least a good amount of before/after comparisons. Right now I am kind of embarassed :worried:

IM SO EXCITED to finally get this show on the road. So far these two days of 6am cardio(I started Monday) have kind of been hard b/c I havent been up that early since High School :p
Im looking forward to logging in daily and getting any advice/tips that you educated ladies have to give. I also will need lots of support when the sucky diet kicks in....although I am confident that I will do fine....

So here goes my first competition countdown......

Congrats & let the fun begin! I'm assuming this is a figure show?

My only two comments might be - where is the fat in your diet and I *HIGHLY* recommend AF Store Cardio Breeze to make it thru those am cardios!

Thats exactly what i said...where's the fat!!!??? But I am doing this regardless....Because I am doing it as part of a study..so the diet is set and whatever happens will happen :)
On the other hand, I do have about 30lbs of fat to lose in 13 wks....which I hope can happen, AND the diet will be altered depending on how well I am responding..the next weigh-in BF test is in 2.5 weeks, so we'll figure it out from there. I also forgot to mention that I will be doing heavy weights/ 8-10 reps, not the traditional cutting method "lower weights/high reps". I guess b/c of the diet, my muscles will need constant stimulation so that I do not lose any. I hope this exercise science PhD professor who told me this knows what he's talking about (LOL).
The show is figure and fitness, but they also have a bodybuilding section....so what do you call that?
AS far as the morning cardio, I forgot to mention that I did get the Cardio Breeze and I feel like it is my new best friend (other than this board).
Like Sassy said: "LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!"

:) Gotcha! Glad you've decided to share with all of us !!! Where's the show at?

Oh and honestly, posting pics will only help motivate you more to succeed. You do NOT have to be embarassed around her at ALL. They are most likely MUCH better than you think. But we can wait until you're ready ;)

What is the contest that YOU are doing, i.e. ok the show encompasses figure, fitness & BB - but which are you competing in?

.....hmm the show is in the states(somewhere..rather not say...or at least I was told to keep it private). I feel like a bitch for not saying but due to the possibility of me using Var later and the fact that I know people who are doing the show with me also go on this site, Id rather keep it private.
Im sorry im shy about my pictures!!! :rolleyes: Its just hard right now, I didnt even wanna look at them untill I drop some weight. Im always so hard on my self but I promise I will eventually put them on here!

Damn, the diet I am doing is low carb/high protein...I better not crash..speaking of protein, Im so sick of Tuna!!!! I hate it! Im mostly gonna keep it chicken/turkey/egg protein. Besides, tuna is infested with mercury (or so I read).

sdupdike said:
I think the question was are you doing Figure, Fitness, or BB? Not the location of the show.
I asked her where it was... going to see a friend's BB show in April & wondered if it was the same show :)
Anywho, I was wondering where you've been ... Last time I saw you around was in Sept. ...

Sorry Aries for jacking your log... totally understandable about the location GF. .. Carry on :rose:

Top Bottom