Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Countdown to Competition Log......

Chicka I know Sunday has passed lol but for the future, if you have a scheduled day off from training then do not train on that day. Part of this "training" is resting, you need to give your muscle adequae time to recover, or you will burn out in a hurry, this is only the beginning of your contest prep, it's going to get harder, you got to ake sure your body is ready for it.

:)

Miss24k said:
Chicka I know Sunday has passed lol but for the future, if you have a scheduled day off from training then do not train on that day. Part of this "training" is resting, you need to give your muscle adequae time to recover, or you will burn out in a hurry, this is only the beginning of your contest prep, it's going to get harder, you got to ake sure your body is ready for it.

:)

lol yea thats what I figured too....I just felt a little guilty cuz my man was saying I should. I like the rest day....thats what keeps me going through the week LMAO and he is able to train A LOT b/c he's got help that i dont (if you know what I mean) ;) I will keep a rest day as planned...regardless of what other people think....thanks girl!

Aries13 said:
lol yea thats what I figured too....I just felt a little guilty cuz my man was saying I should. I like the rest day....thats what keeps me going through the week LMAO and he is able to train A LOT b/c he's got help that i dont (if you know what I mean) ;) I will keep a rest day as planned...regardless of what other people think....thanks girl!
^ :)

4:45pm- medium apple, 5oz. turkey breast(1TBS no sugar honey mustard)

6-7:30 GYM
Back>: 5 pull ups :)
T-Bar: Bar= 15lbs, 25lbs added on x12, 35lbsx 10, 35lbs x10
Lat Pulldown(wide): 60lbsx12, 70x12, 80x10, 70x12
Back Rows: 60lbs x 12 3 sets
A-Bar pull down: 80x10, 80x10, 70x12

Bis: Straight-Bar curls: 55lbs x 10, 35lbsx10, 45lbsx8, 35lbsx10
Hammer Curls: 15lbs x 12 4 sets
Machine Bicep curl(pumps): 50lbsx15, 55lbsx10, 45lbsx10, 45lbsx8
8pm: 5oz chicken breast, 1cup green beans....... That about sums it up.....one last meal before bed is:

10pm: 5oz chicken breast, 1/2c green beans(if still hungry),....2 ZMA caps...we'll see if they help ;)

AHHHHHHH another sleepless night. Damn! I could not even get up for my am cardio this time and I missed my 9am class....whats going on? I woke up at least 5 times throughout the night last night,and I took 2 ZMA's and did some yoga....still no sleep. I feel like crap! Im taking a rest day today and will hopefully be right back and running again tomorrow morning...so Im just switching the rest day to today instead of tomorrow(cardio/legs/abs).....

Hopefully all will fall into place soon....its only the 3rd week :p
----The diet is in check-----

8:30am: 1/2 c oatmeal, 1.5 scoops protein powder, 1 pckt. splenda
after i ate I tried to SLEEP MORE ...didnt happen :worried:
11am: got out of bed...enjoyed a "yummy" can of Tuna, and 1/2c Brn Rice

Are you on any kind of supplements? ANYTHING that could be causing adverse side, sleeplessness, etc., Fat burners, AAS, Clen, Var, whatever else there is ... (Clueless)

*Bunny* said:
Are you on any kind of supplements? ANYTHING that could be causing adverse side, sleeplessness, etc., Fat burners, AAS, Clen, Var, whatever else there is ... (Clueless)

I am taking Cardio Breeze in the am..but I am not taking it religiously every day....only if I feel like I need it...avg. like 3xweek
Multi vitamin, calcium, vitamin c, and flax seed...and now ZMA....NOTHING else...my body fat is too high at this point to be messing with anything else....My trainer is saying that it is due to the diet and the lack of fat in the diet itself....(my training partner is having the same problems with sleeping)...Im not sure if I believe that the diet is "shocking" my body to the point of where I wake up so much throughout the night... its just to strange to me but Ive NEVER done training this extreme so I dont know. On the weekends when I do not get up early for am cardio, but instead I sleep untill I wake up on my own I sleep LIKE A ROCK,..,...during the week when I have classes and have to get up at 6am is when I have the problems.... Could it be the Cardio Breeze???

Aries13 said:
I am taking Cardio Breeze in the am..but I am not taking it religiously every day....only if I feel like I need it...avg. like 3xweek
Multi vitamin, calcium, vitamin c, and flax seed...and now ZMA....NOTHING else...my body fat is too high at this point to be messing with anything else....My trainer is saying that it is due to the diet and the lack of fat in the diet itself....(my training partner is having the same problems with sleeping)...Im not sure if I believe that the diet is "shocking" my body to the point of where I wake up so much throughout the night... its just to strange to me but Ive NEVER done training this extreme so I dont know. On the weekends when I do not get up early for am cardio, but instead I sleep untill I wake up on my own I sleep LIKE A ROCK,..,...during the week when I have classes and have to get up at 6am is when I have the problems.... Could it be the Cardio Breeze???
If you're taking it in the AM I would say NO. Maybe still adjusting to the changes... the lask of rest... low fat ? I think you said?

If I don't have an adequate amount of fat in my diet, I will sleep like complete SHIT period. High carb, sugar cravings, bad cheat, night of binge drinking etc ... even simply High Protein, Mod. Carb, Low fat diet drove me nuts ... I couldn't take it. I was so cranky and miserable, just like I am on low carb diets.

Bah ~ i hope it gets better :)

*Bunny* said:
If you're taking it in the AM I would say NO. Maybe still adjusting to the changes... the lask of rest... low fat ? I think you said?

If I don't have an adequate amount of fat in my diet, I will sleep like complete SHIT period. High carb, sugar cravings, bad cheat, night of binge drinking etc ... even simply High Protein, Mod. Carb, Low fat diet drove me nuts ... I couldn't take it. I was so cranky and miserable, just like I am on low carb diets.

Bah ~ i hope it gets better :)

Girl thanks so much....I thought I messed up my health or something but like you said I think I am adjusting to the changes...still....Im not having any craving really, at least not yet. And the ones that I did get so far I just didnt think about b/c I am seeing results and thats the only thing that is keeping me in line. I cant wait to post the before/after pix :)

Aries13 said:
Girl thanks so much....I thought I messed up my health or something but like you said I think I am adjusting to the changes...still....Im not having any craving really, at least not yet. And the ones that I did get so far I just didnt think about b/c I am seeing results and thats the only thing that is keeping me in line. I cant wait to post the before/after pix :)
With being so busy during the week, your classes, never doing "training this extreme" ... you are adjusting .... or trying to adjust. :) You seem spunky and full of energy, which is all fine & dandy :), BUT that wirey approach can also keep your mind 100 miles an hour, even though your sore, tired and body has HAD it.

I know yoga was suggest and more relaxing things, but the other girls will tell ya, you need that rest day and this is only getting started for you sweetie! I'll happily tape your BF's mouth shut for ya :) and not in the kinky way either. He needs to give you foot rubs, run hot baths, and massage your achy muscles :)

YOU know you're body, it's tell you to chill a lil bit :)

Two weeks from now, still having some issues, then maybe it's something else ... but don't freak or stress too much... increase coritsol = fat storage, no-no :)

Top Bottom