Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Countdown to Competition Log......

everyone is saying that the show was "rigged". Men's class judging was even worse. SO UNFAIR!! The show was pretty much about who was favored more over another person. By the way, the girl in yellow is the ex workout partner. She did not change at all in 13 weeks and still got better placing than me. I know its not about who changed the most.... but girl in blue placed better than me??? what?? Thats why I was mad but I cant be. Its ok, POLITICS are always like this. Many things were learned in this countdown to competition. :)

Aries13 said:
everyone is saying that the show was "rigged". Men's class judging was even worse. SO UNFAIR!! The show was pretty much about who was favored more over another person. By the way, the girl in yellow is the ex workout partner. She did not change at all in 13 weeks and still got better placing than me. I know its not about who changed the most.... but girl in blue placed better than me??? what?? Thats why I was mad but I cant be. Its ok, POLITICS are always like this. Many things were learned in this countdown to competition. :)
You can do the splits!! Whoaaaa it's been about 22 years since I've done those!!!!!

buffalogal said:
:spit:

Nothing too great - Good gawd girl, you look awesome!! If you're "not too great" then there's not much hope for the rest of us...

You should be extremely proud of yourself. Now go out there and kick some a$$ next year! :qt:
BIG bump to this! You look GREAT. :qt:

So what if the show was rigged. Is this really about the show or you pushing the limits and doing what you and others thought you couldn't do? You made an amazing transformation. You've gained tons of knowledge. You garnered support from women all over the country.

DAMMIT, you won! ;)

iceprincess said:
Wow girl you looked (and I am sure you STILL do - heehee) awesome!!

I am going to have to agree with Mermaid on this...I think you should have rolled on past the girl in the yellow!! :bigkiss:

^^^^^
Agree!! And wow, you can do a split! Be proud of yourself and your accomplishments, girl. And there is always next year for even more self-improvement....

How did I miss these comp pics?!?!?!?!
*T* You are GREAT!

I am by no means a comp judge ... but from looking at the pics of the 3 side by side (the other individs are just beautiful ... GREAT WORK!!! :)) ... the girl in the yellow appeared to have more mass up top of offset her bottom & the "V" ... cappage of the delts, etc ... I think a suggestion was made on the suit to enlongate your legs, but for your 1st show you already know you kicked some major ass and showed the ladies on here how it's done ...

Any chance body shot of 1st place winner?

Nice pics Aries!! ;) I think your posing looks fantastic, and I agree that you kick ass! :)

Those girls better watch out next year...

I wouldn't get too caught up in the whole judging conspiracy thing or worry about the politics of the show. Just look at how you can be better and what you can do to improve yourself.

Major kudos to you :heart:

*Bunny* said:
How did I miss these comp pics?!?!?!?!
*T* You are GREAT!

I am by no means a comp judge ... but from looking at the pics of the 3 side by side (the other individs are just beautiful ... GREAT WORK!!! :)) ... the girl in the yellow appeared to have more mass up top of offset her bottom & the "V" ... cappage of the delts, etc ... I think a suggestion was made on the suit to enlongate your legs, but for your 1st show you already know you kicked some major ass and showed the ladies on here how it's done ...

Any chance body shot of 1st place winner?

she didnt want me posting them... so i wont ;)

Its all good. The whole experience is over and done and Ive learned what I was hoping to learn. I cant wait till next time!!!! Now, did anyone read my post about diet???? I wanna post up my new log today :)

Bunny did you read it?? WHat should I do?

AGAIN... all of you thank you so much for the advice and lots of support and most importantly keeping my self esteem where it should be :)
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Aries13 said:
she didnt want me posting them... so i wont ;)

Its all good. The whole experience is over and done and Ive learned what I was hoping to learn. I cant wait till next time!!!! Now, did anyone read my post about diet???? I wanna post up my new log today :)

Bunny did you read it?? WHat should I do?
I agree with Sassy ... although I think it'd be interested to try a 40 C 30 P 30 F so we can look to you for your opinion on it ... DEF DO NOT go 60 C if you are training ...

work back in good foods, fruits & veggies & dairy even like m24k had suggested for off season diet ... get those foods back in there for health

Top Bottom