x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Countdown to Competition Log......

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Countdown to Competition Log...... within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: So I finally got everything together. My show is in April and I am starting my diet 13 weeks out. I'm 5'4" tall. I had the hydrostatic bf done and I am at 24% (higher than expected) Due to that, my trainers are having me start at 13 weeks. My weight is 151lbs (which is also high). It turned out that my sickness over winter break caused me to lose some muscle and gain some fat. I will have the hydrostatic weighing done every 3 weeks and posing practice 1xweek. My diet is as follows(example):

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758

Re: Countdown to Competition Log......

You look so good, I am so very proud of you! I hope my daughters one day will work as hard as you did to accomplish their goals. Great job!

Da Pope

How did I miss these comp pics?!?!?!?!
    *T* You are GREAT!

I am by no means a comp judge ... but from looking at the pics of the 3 side by side (the other individs are just beautiful ... GREAT WORK!!! ) ... the girl in the yellow appeared to have more mass up top of offset her bottom & the "V" ... cappage of the delts, etc ... I think a suggestion was made on the suit to enlongate your legs, but for your 1st show you already know you kicked some major ass and showed the ladies on here how it's done ...

Any chance body shot of 1st place winner?

Nice pics Aries!! I think your posing looks fantastic, and I agree that you kick ass!

Those girls better watch out next year...

I wouldn't get too caught up in the whole judging conspiracy thing or worry about the politics of the show. Just look at how you can be better and what you can do to improve yourself.

Major kudos to you

Aries13

Quote Quote posted by *Bunny*
    How did I miss these comp pics?!?!?!?!
    *T* You are GREAT!

I am by no means a comp judge ... but from looking at the pics of the 3 side by side (the other individs are just beautiful ... GREAT WORK!!! ) ... the girl in the yellow appeared to have more mass up top of offset her bottom & the "V" ... cappage of the delts, etc ... I think a suggestion was made on the suit to enlongate your legs, but for your 1st show you already know you kicked some major ass and showed the ladies on here how it's done ...

Any chance body shot of 1st place winner?
    she didnt want me posting them... so i wont

Its all good. The whole experience is over and done and Ive learned what I was hoping to learn. I cant wait till next time!!!! Now, did anyone read my post about diet???? I wanna post up my new log today

Bunny did you read it?? WHat should I do?

AGAIN... all of you thank you so much for the advice and lots of support and most importantly keeping my self esteem where it should be

Da Pope

Quote Quote posted by Aries13
    she didnt want me posting them... so i wont

Its all good. The whole experience is over and done and Ive learned what I was hoping to learn. I cant wait till next time!!!! Now, did anyone read my post about diet???? I wanna post up my new log today

Bunny did you read it?? WHat should I do?
    I agree with Sassy ... although I think it'd be interested to try a 40 C 30 P 30 F so we can look to you for your opinion on it ... DEF DO NOT go 60 C if you are training ...

work back in good foods, fruits & veggies & dairy even like m24k had suggested for off season diet ... get those foods back in there for health

"Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out."

Wow girl those pictures are GREAAAAAT!!!!