Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Countdown to Competition Log......

Aries13 said:
I just ate a pretty large sweet potato (aprox. 60g carbs) ... made fries in the oven.. and I ate them with 1 TBS honey.... IM FEELING pretty darn good. I look good and the routine is down *perfect*. I hope I dont freak out tomorrow. I tend to get nervous when it comes down to it!
*drool* :p

Looking AMAZING, Aries! ;) That's an amazing transformation! You kick butt!

"The will to win, should only be exceeded by the will to PREPARE to win...." and that my dear is definately what you did! Or the conclusion I came to after reading this impressive log of yours :) Have some cheesecake for me darlin!

Hey! Looking good... you did a lot in just 13 weeks thats for sure! I am jealous :p Oh by the way, none from the competition day are showin up though... atleast not for me :(

Dannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng Gurl!!!! Look at that hard work!!! WOW ... WOW ... great job, and props again for EVERYTHING ... the before/afters are amazing ... You are a beauty *T* ... :qt:

Great to put a face with that body ... TRUST ME I know it's hard to do :)

You look fantastic you should be very proud of all your hard work!

One sugestion for next years suit get them cut a bit higher in the leg makes legs look longer, waist look smaller and impoves the over all v-taper.

Top Bottom