Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Countdown to Competition Log......

6pm: 1piece of ww low carb low sugar bread and 1TBS sugar free strawberry preserve(I know, not too good but didnt go shopping yet....)
-6 0z lean turkey brest w. 1tbsp low sugar honey mustard

8:45pm: 4oz. lean turkey breast
1cup romaine lettuce with no cal/no sugar thousand island dressing (SO GOOD!!!!)​

its 10 pm right now.IM TIRED<<< :sleep2:
Tomorrow is chest/tris/bis!

Question...any comments on the diet?? Workouts?

Last edited:
Ok, Boy I was glad its Saturday...NO CLASSES!! YEY!!! :spin:

Woke up a lot later today, 10:30am....no Cardio breeze...instead I :

11am: 1/2 cup oatmeal, 6eggs whites w. 1 yolk
12pm: Gym...did chest and tris today(working chest in moderation/maintaining, tris need work though)

Bench press: 45lbsx16,55lbsx10, 60x9, 55x10, 50x10
Bench Incline: 45x10,45x12,45x10,45x8
Peck deck: 48lbsx15, 60lbsx10x3

Tricep pulldown: 20lbsx20, 30lbsx15x4
Skull Crushers: 45lbsx10 x4
Overhead: 20lbs 3x
*Abs: crunches holding a 25lb plate: 3 sets of 12 pumping 5-10X on the last crunch
Holding a 10lb: 2sets of 15 pumps on the last one
**Played Racket ball for 30 min....heart rate avg 180-220.

2pm: 1/2 cup brown rice, 1TBS Salsa, 1 Can Tuna

5pm: about to eat Grilled Shiskabobs...1cup green bell pepper, 1/3 cup onions, 1 small potato, 6oz. chicken breast

6pm: 6oz. turkey breast, 1TBS honey mustard(10 cal, 1g sugar)
1piece of WW low carb bread 1TBS low sugar jelly,1TBS NPB
8:30pm:4oz Turkey breast

O M G!!! what a crazy few days!!! My computer crashed two days ago and I JUST finally got everything running....what a relief to be able to post everything again! Im wondering if I should post the work out/diet from yesterday and today??? Hmmm...it might take too much time and space, if anyone wants to know then I will. The diet is IN CHECK but I feel very "angry" and tired today. Ive been keeping my cals in check....averaging 1400-1500cals, 40/40/20.

I see a few results but I feel that I am pushing my self too hard(my trainer thinks so). I want it all to come off FAST but I should know better. I was told to take the day off tomorrow and keep the cardio to 5 days/week this week. I guess if Im not seeing fat loss 2-3 weeks from now then I can up it. I wanna know what you girls think??!! Should I keep the cardio at 5days or 6??? Does it really matter? I dont want to overtrain but I feel like my mood is slowly being altrered.

I feel kind of sick...its a new day tomorrow!! Sorry that I am doing so much bitc*ing but It feels good to let it all out. :fistfullo

On a lighter note, I got my protein shakes today so I can cut down the tuna a little bit ... at least for now :)

This question is not related to my diet/workout but here it is...

For the last few weeks Ive been waking up throughout the night with my arm(s) numb??? ANyone ever experience this? Im curious b/c it scares the hell out of me. Sometimes it will even happen more than once throughout the night. Its such a weird feeling too..like my hand feels unattached and SWOLEN ...?? just wondering if anyone can help!

Girl you need to relax, don't think about it, just follow your diet and do your training, if you stress yourself out you will have a hard time getting that fat off of you.

Give your body some time to adjust to the diet, and the training, you've just upped your intensity and your body needs some time to adapt to your changes.

Could it just be from sleeping on your arm wrong? Are they both going numb at the same time?

Aries13 said:
O M G!!! what a crazy few days!!! My computer crashed two days ago and I JUST finally got everything running....what a relief to be able to post everything again! Im wondering if I should post the work out/diet from yesterday and today??? Hmmm...it might take too much time and space, if anyone wants to know then I will. The diet is IN CHECK but I feel very "angry" and tired today. Ive been keeping my cals in check....averaging 1400-1500cals, 40/40/20.

I see a few results but I feel that I am pushing my self too hard(my trainer thinks so). I want it all to come off FAST but I should know better. I was told to take the day off tomorrow and keep the cardio to 5 days/week this week. I guess if Im not seeing fat loss 2-3 weeks from now then I can up it. I wanna know what you girls think??!! Should I keep the cardio at 5days or 6??? Does it really matter? I dont want to overtrain but I feel like my mood is slowly being altrered.

I feel kind of sick...its a new day tomorrow!! Sorry that I am doing so much bitc*ing but It feels good to let it all out. :fistfullo

On a lighter note, I got my protein shakes today so I can cut down the tuna a little bit ... at least for now :)

It takes time for the body to adjust to new changes in diet and training, sometimes you don't see the change you expect right away. But you can check your bf% in intervals of one or two weeks, observe the difference between your start date and evaluate your progress, from that let your trainer assess on how many cardio days to do.

By the way, Why do you think you're pushing yourself too hard?

scorpiogirl said:
Could it just be from sleeping on your arm wrong? Are they both going numb at the same time?
^^ use to do this all the time, I now have to sleep on my back ... waking up with no sensation, like it was dead weight. I readjusted the way I slept and the problem was fixed.

Also, I usually give ANY new diet and/or training program AT least 2 weeks to see anything, and that is too short for some. That is my breaking point so far to see if something is working (in the least bit) for me. I also post pics and track my pics to see the things I just 'can't see' by looking in the mirror. I'm not saying you have to post pics on here, but everytime I do, I can SEE the changes and the others help point out things I may have missed ... esp. when cutting last Jan when I 1st started. Made a world of difference.

Top Bottom