Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Countdown to Competition Log......

Holy Cow...my body is officially at WAR with my head! Its only been three days and Im not having a problem with the diet, but maybe I am b.c I am MORE tired than I ever was. I guess its b/c this is the first time Ive done a good amount of cardio in a LONG time. Its hard getting used to it But i CANNOT wait to adjust my body clock and my body in general. I feel achy and crampy and tired...my energy levels are up and down throughout the day.
Im sore from yesterday, I havent been sore in a while, my upper body is just on shut-down.
Sorry girls for all the complaining, but its my first time! ;)

*Next time around will be better!!!

Aries13 said:
Holy Cow...my body is officially at WAR with my head! Its only been three days and Im not having a problem with the diet, but maybe I am b.c I am MORE tired than I ever was. I guess its b/c this is the first time Ive done a good amount of cardio in a LONG time. Its hard getting used to it But i CANNOT wait to adjust my body clock and my body in general. I feel achy and crampy and tired...my energy levels are up and down throughout the day.
Im sore from yesterday, I havent been sore in a while, my upper body is just on shut-down.
Sorry girls for all the complaining, but its my first time! ;)

*Next time around will be better!!!

Ha Ha! You'll get use to it! It gets old, but you'll get use to it!!! lol

Green Tea, Sen-Cha, will help BIG TIME with the enegery levels without making you jittery, it's a natural fat burner, and a great antioxident. You can drink as much as you want thru the day it wont f you up. Buy the Sen Cha that you brew, dont buy bottled or canned.

And make sure your complex carbs are hitting you at the time of day when they will do the most good for your schedule.

You know what, Now that I think about it, this diet seems to be kind of iffy. I know that if I change it, it will defy the whole purpose of me being in this study but the protein is WAY TOO HIGH!!!The breakdown is something rediculous: 70p/20c/10f....Im wondering*(if anyone has personal experience with low carb,high prot diet..or just from knowledge) if this diet will somehow make me gain more mass and not shed the fat as good? Kind of a dumb question, maybe it all comes down to calories. Im eating 1500/day. I was thinking about doing a 40/40/20-1500cal/day diet. That sounds so much better!!! What do you girls think?
*Sassy, the specifications when I was issued this diet were that I have to consume all 75g of carbs b4 12pm. I dont hit the gym till around 4pm or even later. Should I keep this diet and give it 2 more weeks and see if I will adjust, or should I follow my gut and switch it to the 40/40/20???

****Thanks for the tea recommendations...anything that will help me stay awake and not jittery works for me!!!

Aries13 said:
You know what, Now that I think about it, this diet seems to be kind of iffy. I know that if I change it, it will defy the whole purpose of me being in this study but the protein is WAY TOO HIGH!!!The breakdown is something rediculous: 70p/20c/10f....Im wondering*(if anyone has personal experience with low carb,high prot diet..or just from knowledge) if this diet will somehow make me gain more mass and not shed the fat as good? Kind of a dumb question, maybe it all comes down to calories. Im eating 1500/day. I was thinking about doing a 40/40/20-1500cal/day diet. That sounds so much better!!! What do you girls think?
*Sassy, the specifications when I was issued this diet were that I have to consume all 75g of carbs b4 12pm. I dont hit the gym till around 4pm or even later. Should I keep this diet and give it 2 more weeks and see if I will adjust, or should I follow my gut and switch it to the 40/40/20???

****Thanks for the tea recommendations...anything that will help me stay awake and not jittery works for me!!!

I have a question, what do you have to gain by this case study?
Sassy is so correct, timing is crucial for eating. You need fat, you need carbs.... are you getting wicked cravings yet? What makes you choose a 40/40/20? Am I asking tooo many questions??
:worried: I'm a curious kinda girl!

I just thought that 40/40/20 is a good breakdown for me b/c Ive tried it once before. I had a lot of questions too. I dont even know what I have to "gain"...its more like a relationship that I have with my trainers. I help them out by being a subject and they teach me everything they know. However, I will try to figure out what works best for me. I was just asking to see what everyone thought of the high proteing diet for bodybuilding and any experiences with it.

Even lean cuts of meat, generally 50% of the calories come from fat. Excessive protein intake is hard on your liver and kidneys.
At 70/20/10, I would be more concerned with prolonged Ketosis. Also, the body can not store protein, instead it converts it to fat. Just my 2 pennies

Top Bottom