Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Countdown to Competition Log......

Sorry to hear about all the hastle trying to get home. Great job staying on track with the diet! :)

scorpiogirl said:
Sorry to hear about all the hastle trying to get home. Great job staying on track with the diet! :)
I KNOW!!! I would've went nuts with the crabby boots I've had on lately ... Someone would have died for sure ... :evil:

Speaking of CRABBY BOOTS....Im having some personal issues with my boyfriend. He is giving me the "You never spend quality time with me, we hardly ever have sex, you always just want to sleep..when you come over all you do is eat and lay down...etc." SPeech.
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-As if I already dont have ENOUGH on my plate, now I gotta force-feed this too...UGH , Im so upset. SO what the HELL do I do about this? He feels like he's not important anymore and like I dont love him or care anymore. I am unsure if part of this is due to the fact that I am sort of closed off and unsensitive in nature OR the fact that Ive turned my life upside down...I live and breathe my diet and training and TONS of homework. SO what the hell!!!!??? I feel like THE WORST girlfriend, I feel FATTTTTT, I feel like IM DYING OF CRAMPS and my period is supposed to hit in a week from now.....what else can go wrong? I guess its my fault for waking up at 6am and passing out by 9pm....but too late to turn back now!

I dont like dealing with issues that come up. Im one of those people that will just say whatever F*ck YOU! Get a different girlfriend, OR whatever I dont care BLAH BLAH BLAH. Im 20 years old!!!!! According to him I have NO sex drive(compared to before) and I dont care for him like I used to. SO what do I do now? Talk about it? I HATE TALKING about stuff......Write if off? I love the guy...cant do that..... What a freakin day!

Aries13 said:
Speaking of CRABBY BOOTS....Im having some personal issues with my boyfriend. He is giving me the "You never spend quality time with me, we hardly ever have sex, you always just want to sleep..when you come over all you do is eat and lay down...etc." SPeech.
-As if I already dont have ENOUGH on my plate, now I gotta force-feed this too...UGH , Im so upset. SO what the HELL do I do about this? He feels like he's not important anymore and like I dont love him or care anymore. I am unsure if part of this is due to the fact that I am sort of closed off and unsensitive in nature OR the fact that Ive turned my life upside down...I live and breathe my diet and training and TONS of homework. SO what the hell!!!!??? I feel like THE WORST girlfriend, I feel FATTTTTT, I feel like IM DYING OF CRAMPS and my period is supposed to hit in a week from now.....what else can go wrong? I guess its my fault for waking up at 6am and passing out by 9pm....but too late to turn back now!

I dont like dealing with issues that come up. Im one of those people that will just say whatever F*ck YOU! Get a different girlfriend, OR whatever I dont care BLAH BLAH BLAH. Im 20 years old!!!!! According to him I have NO sex drive(compared to before) and I dont care for him like I used to. SO what do I do now? Talk about it? I HATE TALKING about stuff......Write if off? I love the guy...cant do that..... What a freakin day!
Girl.. you are only 20!!! Yeah tell him adios! If he can't hang with you now then personally I would say buh bye! Life goes up and down. Some months the schedule free's up a little more then others... but you are only 20?! I mean your schedule if anything is going to be staying like it is for sometime. You're only 20 not ready to get married (I'm assuming) so don't freak about it. You have a typical schedule. Mine is pretty similar to yours. Up early to bed early. You know what it's hard to think about sex when you have so much stuff to get done... plus on top of it you are feeling bloated and cramped. Yeahhhhh.... I guess just try and let him know you love him and that he has to let you do this right now in your life and you really need him to be supportive. You understand he has needs and that you will try harder to fit them in... but he also has to acknowledge you do have a life. Maybe if he would wake up with you, diet with you, work-out with you, go to bed with you, then he could get more involved with you and then he could get more sex :)
It's a give and take!

Aries13 said:

Oh my frickin lord, girl!!!! DO NOT let him suck you into the "guilt factor"!!!!! He's making you feel GUILTY for doing things that MAKE YOU HAPPY!!! So what....you're supposed to put your happiness and needs aside for HIS? I've been in a relationship for 7 years dealing with this shit! Believe me, the neediness DOESN'T change! RUN!!!!! RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!!!!

scorpiogirl said:
Oh my frickin lord, girl!!!! DO NOT let him suck you into the "guilt factor"!!!!! He's making you feel GUILTY for doing things that MAKE YOU HAPPY!!! So what....you're supposed to put your happiness and needs aside for HIS? I've been in a relationship for 7 years dealing with this shit! Believe me, the neediness DOESN'T change! RUN!!!!! RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!!!!

^^

Listen to the ladies.

Honey, this is YOUR life, YOUR goals, YOUR happiness. He should be HAPPY for you and supportive, not whingeing "what about me? what about me?)

Believe it or not, I was just saying MY SIDE OF THE STORY as always. Gee I suck as a person. I have the GREATEST guy in the world and he tells me that weird things are going on since I started dieting. All he was saying was that the time I DO SPEND with HIM I am disconnected and dont really pay attention to him. YEa I know, and the more I think about it I realize that he's right. He says he SUPPORTS me with the working out(he was the one that got me into this lifestyle, before I met him my LIfe SUCKED and I was NOT on the right path in life) and understands Im busy but he was talking about when Im with him. He wants me to do well and school and understands that Im busy. And here I GO LOOKING LIKE A GIANT ASS as always. SO much drama for a 20 year old? ??? He felt Unwanted and I feel bad for treating him like crap for a while now but Ive had a LOT Of stuff on my mind lately and I just didnt see it coming. Oh well, I gotta do what I gotta do...I dont want to lose him thats for SURE!

March 6, 2006

6:30-7:30: Cardio
8am: 1/2c oatmeal w. pumpkin pie spice+splenda, 1scoop protein
11am: 4oz. turkey breast
1:30pm: 1can tuna, 1/2 c brown rice
4:30pm: 5oz. chicken breast, 1TBS flax oil, 1small apple
5:30-6:30: gym
Back-----------
Pull ups: 2 sets of 5
T-Bar: 45lbsx15, 55lbsx12, 55lbsx10, 45lbsx12
Lat Pulldown: 70lbsx15, 80lbsx12, 70lbsx10 ,70lbsx10
Rows:70lbsx12 4 sets
A-Bar pull down: 4 sets of 70lbsx12

Biceps---------
Curl Bar: bar+ 20lbsx15, 30lbsx10, 20lbsx12 2 sets
Hammer curl: 12lbsx15 4 sets
Preacher: 45lbsx12 3 sets
7pm: 1 Tilapia fish, 1.5cups broccoli

9:30pm: 5oz. chicken breast

Aries13 said:
Believe it or not, I was just saying MY SIDE OF THE STORY as always. Gee I suck as a person. I have the GREATEST guy in the world and he tells me that weird things are going on since I started dieting. All he was saying was that the time I DO SPEND with HIM I am disconnected and dont really pay attention to him. YEa I know, and the more I think about it I realize that he's right. He says he SUPPORTS me with the working out(he was the one that got me into this lifestyle, before I met him my LIfe SUCKED and I was NOT on the right path in life) and understands Im busy but he was talking about when Im with him. He wants me to do well and school and understands that Im busy. And here I GO LOOKING LIKE A GIANT ASS as always. SO much drama for a 20 year old? ??? He felt Unwanted and I feel bad for treating him like crap for a while now but Ive had a LOT Of stuff on my mind lately and I just didnt see it coming. Oh well, I gotta do what I gotta do...I dont want to lose him thats for SURE!

Maybe talk to him and emphasize that you really care for him. Tell him that competition preparation is hard and will get harder the more you get near the competition because of low carbs, hard training, etc. Really this is very common with other girls and boys that compete, it has happened to me too. The outcome will depend on making him feel that you still care, because this is also an important factor for you.

nikkita said:
Maybe talk to him and emphasize that you really care for him. Tell him that competition preparation is hard and will get harder the more you get near the competition because of low carbs, hard training, etc. Really this is very common with other girls and boys that compete, it has happened to me too. The outcome will depend on making him feel that you still care, because this is also an important factor for you.

Thanks niKKita :qt: !!!!....God the last few days have been HELL!!!! You know---> between studying and training, DIET, Things going on at home....the boyfriend..Damn I feel like a stressed out little girl.

It will all pass and fall into place. I realize some things need some mending so I'll get to work on that. In the meantime, MY workout partner FLAKED OUT on me!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
She's discouraged that the CLEN she's been taking is actually making her worse....I kept telling her to get that diet in check and ditch that CRAPPY drug...but she didnt want to listen. ...she's also mad that I've changed A TON in the last 6 weeks.....PICTURES SOON I PROMISE!!!!!O well :evil:

Top Bottom