Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Countdown to Competition Log......

LOL Bunny, so how about u tell me where the show is that youre attending and If its the same, it will be so cool...id tell you!!!!!
Anyway, right now I feel cramped and tired as hell...cant wait for my body clock to adjust!

Well what are you doing already, fitness, figure or bodybuilding or is that a secret also?

Miss24k said:
Well what are you doing already, fitness, figure or bodybuilding or is that a secret also?

Oh im sorry ...lol...FIGURE!!!!!

It so cool you're preparing for a competition!! It will be interesting to read at your log.

About the "Fat free/low fat sugar-free protein shakes" there are many such as Nectar, IsoPure, I think EAS has a brand too of protein with low carbs/fat but I don't remember the name.

For how long have you been competing?

THIS WILL BE MY FIRST SHOW!!! IM so nervous...I just got out of the gym and I cannot move my upper body. My arms feel like jello...and yet I LOVE This feeling. Im off to the store to get all 7 of the foods I am allowed to eat LMAO!! :p
Im will be competing against competition that is on drugs(i know this for a fact) but Im gonna go all natural...well other than the cardio breeze.hehe...Its kind of shit*y that my competition will have such a great advantage over me, but that is the case a lot now a days....steroids and all that stuff...

THanks for the encouragement....I cant wait till the next weigh-in and hydrostatic msrmnt.

*Hope everyone is having a good night!

Gear-no gear personal choice. IMO, AAS and GH change a woman's face in a way that is not that aesthetic!!

Herbal fat burners and diuretics work wonders!!

Love hydroxycut!!! Just check with your federation as there are some grey-area herbs.

I am trying to sort that one out now, fc-uking mine field!!!!

Congratulations on your first show!!!! If you're doing low carb - you've GOT to have some good fats! I don't know what this trainer is trying to do to you with only 7 foods! lol NO shrimp, scallops, fish??????? WTF?!?!?! IMO, I really think this trainer's sights are a little too narrow - as far as protein goes!

...and Bunn's is right - post those pics! It's a real motivator! :) We're here to support you & help you meet your goal, so don't be shy!:rose:

Thanks all you girls for the sweet comments and the help. As far as the diet goes, like I said, I am doing it as part of a study, and we will alter is as time goes by. It is very limited but I will be adding in a little carbs such as 1-2 apples per day. I can eat fish, I just prefer not to. I think you are all right about the "WTF" with the no fat in the diet but right now I have to see what happens. We will see in 2.5 weeks what is going on. I just came back from the store and I picked up some Vitamin C, multi-vit,calcium, antioxidant, and flax seed supps. Im just trying the Cardio Breeze in the morning at the time but we will see how my BF is acting in a few weeks. (Hydroxycut??)Since it is my first time...I am not sure how my body will react to a certain type of training/diet. Im 20 years old, and I have a lot of time to figure how to do this right. In the mean time, Thanks so much for everyone's support and help.

Im going to bed, its almost 10 and I gotta be up at 6am! Ill check in tomorrow!

Congrats on making the decision to do your first show!! I will look forward to seeing your journal and how you progress throughout the weeks to come!! As everyone has already said, but I will emphasize, pics are one of THE best motivators AND they aren't as bad as YOU think they are. We tend to be our worst critic!! ;) Good Luck!

Top Bottom