Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Countdown to Competition Log......

6:30am-woke up, 3Cardio Breeze...10min. later EYES wideee OPEN :evil:
6:50- 1hr. cardio....
15min elliptical machine
20min. stair master intervals: 1min-level 4, 1min-level 12
20min. treadmill intervals : 1min- inc.4.5, spd 4.3, 1min-inc.1,spd 5.3(sort of weak but Im hoping to move up in speed...eventually)
cool down 5min. on elliptical
8:30am: 1scoop protein, 1/2c oatmeal w. cinnamon+splenda, multi,vit.C,calcium

11am: 6egg whites

-Feeling rather energetic and good....had LOTS of rest this weekends, unfortunately more homework than I'd like to have.... ;)

1:30pm: 1/2c brown rice, 1can tuna
4:30pm: 4oz. turkey breast
*Here's the pics for this week. Still not a good noticable difference... :(
Im starting to worry about the 8weeks left and my fat a$$ problem!Overall, when I compare the VERY 1st pics and the ones from today I can tell a BIG change.....I guess we'll see what happens. Im off to the gym :evil:
5-7pm: GYM
Back----
Pullups(partner holding ankles if needed): 3 sets of 5...she helped on the last 1 or 2
T-Bar:45lbsx15, 55lbsx12, 45lbsx12,45lbsx12
Lat pull down: 70lbsx10 4 sets
Cable Rows: 70lbs x 12 4 sets
A-bar pull down: 80lbsx12, 80lbsx10, 70lbsx12, 70lbsx12

Biceps----
CurlBar: 20lbs + bar x 12 4 sets
Hammercurl: 12lbsx15 3 sets
Negatives....with 40lbs+ bar....3 sets....SO PAINFUL
7-7:40pm: Posing session....went good...still learning lots

8pm: 5oz. Tuna files(marinated in 2TBS lemon juice,flax oil, Mrs.Dash, 1/4c green pepper, Pepper), 1cup broccoli

9:30pm: 5oz. chicken breast grilled w. 1TBS Honey Dijon mustard(less than 1g sugar/carb) .....and OFF TO SLEEP

Last edited:
I can see from your diet that in the morning after your cardio you take too long to your meal... also from the meal of 4:00 to 8:00 pm. Generally you need to be feeding your muscles around 2:30 to 3 hours, otherwise your body slows your metabolism and you don't take advantage of the diet and therefore workouts. Try to schedule your meals no more than 3 hours, and after your morning cardio take some protein, otherwise your will tend to store fat and loose muscle.

Aries13 said:
*Here's the pics for this week. Still not a good noticable difference... :(
Im starting to worry about the 8weeks left and my fat a$$ problem!Overall, when I compare the VERY 1st pics and the ones from today I can tell a BIG change.....I guess we'll see what happens. Im off to the gym :evil:
Hey Girl. Glad to hear the posing went good :)

I compared the photos as well. I didn't see a front shot from last week (in your gallery) and no back shot from this week to compare to last, but I can see your back development improving. I can also see the cuts in your thighs & abs starting to tighten, but didn't have a pic to compare to from last week, so I trust if YOU'RE seeing changes in those areas, THAT is what matters most.

You are doing great with the diet & training. Make the adjustments you need to and keep going strong. :rose:

*Bunny* said:
Hey Girl. Glad to hear the posing went good :)

I compared the photos as well. I didn't see a front shot from last week (in your gallery) and no back shot from this week to compare to last, but I can see your back development improving. I can also see the cuts in your thighs & abs starting to tighten, but didn't have a pic to compare to from last week, so I trust if YOU'RE seeing changes in those areas, THAT is what matters most.

You are doing great with the diet & training. Make the adjustments you need to and keep going strong. :rose:

Hey Buns....well as far as the pics go the deal was that my partner and I were supposed to take pics every Mon. to monitor progress. She bailed on me b.c. she says that the pics are making her discouraged(even though she looks WAY better than me :worried: ) Whatever, so I had my roomate take some quick pics for me before she ran out. Ill try to get the WHOLE darn thing next week. Thanks so much for the support!!! :heart:

nikkita said:
I can see from your diet that in the morning after your cardio you take too long to your meal... also from the meal of 4:00 to 8:00 pm. Generally you need to be feeding your muscles around 2:30 to 3 hours, otherwise your body slows your metabolism and you don't take advantage of the diet and therefore workouts. Try to schedule your meals no more than 3 hours, and after your morning cardio take some protein, otherwise your will tend to store fat and loose muscle.

Hi. I was at the gym between 5 and 7:40....so thats why I ate at 8. I usually try to eat every 2-3hrs.....as far as the protein after cardio...I get 24g protein w. my oatmeal right after....so ????

:p

Aries13 said:
Hey Buns....well as far as the pics go the deal was that my partner and I were supposed to take pics every Mon. to monitor progress. She bailed on me b.c. she says that the pics are making her discouraged(even though she looks WAY better than me :worried: ) Whatever, so I had my roomate take some quick pics for me before she ran out. Ill try to get the WHOLE darn thing next week. Thanks so much for the support!!! :heart:
I totally understand. I just wanted to let you know I AM LOOKING & trying to offer honest criticism & support at the same time. :D

You are very welcome. It's very motivating for me that you are putting your body to the test to be at the best it's going to be, given 8 weeks in time. You train hard, eat well, don't CHEAT, threw out the ANPB and are kicking ass at posing practice.

I am very proud of you. :D

Aries13 said:
Hi. I was at the gym between 5 and 7:40....so thats why I ate at 8. I usually try to eat every 2-3hrs.....as far as the protein after cardio...I get 24g protein w. my oatmeal right after....so ????

:p

I'm refering to the fact that you wake up at 6:30 and eat until 8:30, in my personal opinion too long from waking up to the first meal is catabolic, resulting in loosing muscle.

7am-8am: cardio....no Cardio breeze today
5min elliptical warm up, 20min stair master interval(1min/level4,1min/level13), 10min. 1min- intervals treadmil(inc.4.5/spd.4.2,inc.0/5.2)---almost passed out..started to get all DIZZY ..then I just switched to bike intervals for 25min....level 4-8.

8:15am: 1/2c Oatmeal w. some pumpkin pie spice and splenda, 1scoop protein, multi, vit.c, calcium
11am-Hydrostatic weighing(should get results SOON I hope)
12pm: 6egg whites
1:30pm: 1/2c brown rice,1can tuna
4pm: 4oz. turkey breast, 1cup broccoli
5pm-6:30pm GYM
LEGS-----
Squats: 65lbsx15, 85lbsx12 3 sets
Leg Press: 180lbsx10 3 sets, 90lbsx20
leg extensions: 35lbsx12 4 sets
Leg Curl: 35lbsx10 4 sets
Calve Raises: 35lbs x12 plus 5-10pumps 4 sets

ABS:
Reverse curl: 3 x 20
Leg Tucks w. 10lbs : 3x20
reg. crunch: 200

7pm: 4oz. turkey breast, 2TBS Flax seed oil

9:30pm: 5oz. chicken breast, 1cup broccoli.....and finally SLEEP

Last edited:
*Bunny* said:
How was the hydro? I was going to try to get to UIC to get it done soon ...

It actually is not as bad as the first time I did it. LOL..the first time I would have to keep re-doing it b.c I would get clastrophobic and freak and come up before its time. Also, I get REALLY REALLY dizzy every time I come back up for air. If it wasnt so darn accurate I would prefer not to do it. Its uncomfortable b.c you have to get rid of ALL the air in your lungs and crunch down to fetal position underwater holding on to this little "seat-like" crib that weighs your body. WEIRD

*My sister goes to UIC....I live in the suburbs around chicago ;)(when Im home from school)
**I hope/think you are coming to my show!!!!!

Top Bottom