Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Countdown to Competition Log......

Aries13 said:
just did 1hr cardio ...now Im tired....had the posing session and the competition is FIERCE...starting to get nervous and Im thinking about getting some fat burners into the mix. My trainers are assuring me that my BODY FAT will drop but Im sceptical all of a sudden. I guess everyone has ther good days and their bad days. It sucked seeing my competition on ther way to being ripped up(I know some of the girl use clen and other fat burners) while Im standing there carrying 20lbs on each one of my thighs/ass cheeks. GEEZ

------YES and T-rex sound pretty good right now....will end up ordering the stuff real soon :worried: ------------------

Meal 5...7pm: 3oz. turkey breast 2 cups broccoli

60P/25C/15F.....1267 cals

You've been very dedicated, about your BF... just be sure with your trainer about how it will drop so that you don't make it drastically and end up lossing muscle.

On the other hand, I'm assuming that your posing sessions are with other girls...(I wish there were posing sessions like this in my country).. if this is the case, take advantage and pay attention on how more experienced girls do it, how they tense muscles, how they pose their hands, etc... Focus on learning and having the teacher let you know what you're doing right and what you're doing wrong.

nikkita said:
You've been very dedicated, about your BF... just be sure with your trainer about how it will drop so that you don't make it drastically and end up lossing muscle.

On the other hand, I'm assuming that your posing sessions are with other girls...(I wish there were posing sessions like this in my country).. if this is the case, take advantage and pay attention on how more experienced girls do it, how they tense muscles, how they pose their hands, etc... Focus on learning and having the teacher let you know what you're doing right and what you're doing wrong.

Thanks for all the great support girl!!! Im trying hard and working at it. Like Bunny said, the 1st show is ALWAYS a big learning experience. It gets better and easier. Im sure Ill be just fine

My life is officially all about the working out and the eating. I went to sleep at 9:30pm on a FRIDAY night. I think I am the only college student in this town who doesnt go out and drink...I feel so great about it!!
-woke up at 9am:1/2c oatmeal, 1/2 med. apple, cinnamon, splenda
1scoop protein
...actually passed out again and FINALLY got out of bed at noon. Geez, I must be wiped out...I never sleep that late lol
1pm: 1/2c brown rice, 1TBS salsa, 1can Tuna

I have 3 HUGE projects due on Monday. This weekend will SUCK. Not to mention that I am soooo home sick. (I am 6hrs. away from home away at school). I miss my mama and dad and the sisters and the cats !!!LOL

-will take the day off TODAY and try to finish everything(Most likely will do cardio later today...my concience wont let me sit on my ass ,haha). I will work out Sunday instead.

IM SO HUNGRY!!!! Hopefully this Diet Rite will fill me up :worried:

If you're sleeping that much, your body must need it! Listen to what your body tells you. Cravings (other than sweets) can also be the body's way of getting what it needs.

Keep chuggin' along....you're gonna' do just fine! :rose:

I feel your pain girl! I too feel like my life is all about making food, packing food, eating food, cleaning up food and at the gym...very little time for anything else. I was a long distance runner my whole life, training pretty hard, but nothing like this. I now know why bodybuilding is considered a lifestyle rather than just a sport! If you need support please let me know...we are both dieting so I am with you!

Sincerely,
HT

Thanks ladies!!!

My head hurts from all this damn typing. Its so boring. I have to make a power point presentation about Milk and Milk Products....talks about cheese and ice cream-YUMMY...lol...its like a 50 page chapter. UGH

Im looking forward to some cardio later(if I get to it) ...blow off some steam!!!

The only joy Ive had today was checking into elite every once in a while. Im definitely an elite girl now...FOR LIFE!!!
:qt:

4pm: 1/4 c oatmeal w. some cinnamon and 4 oz. turkey breast
7pm: 1med. apple, 4oz. turkey breast

Last edited:
Ladies you now know what competing is all about! lol Pre-contest literally takes over your life, all you do is train, eat, train and sleep.

I'm in pre-contest mode also, and Aries just so you know it doesn't get easier, lol I'm actually having a much harder time this time around, so believe me when I say I feel your pain :)

Just keep at it girl, the end result will be worth it I promise ;)

Miss24k said:
Ladies you now know what competing is all about! lol Pre-contest literally takes over your life, all you do is train, eat, train and sleep.

I'm in pre-contest mode also, and Aries just so you know it doesn't get easier, lol I'm actually having a much harder time this time around, so believe me when I say I feel your pain :)

Just keep at it girl, the end result will be worth it I promise ;)

-This being my first time and all...actually isnt just the first time Im doing a contest, its my first time dieting very strictly and working off the ass daily!!! Ive been lifting for only 6months....Im learning, Im learning....and learning....

10am: 1/2 c oatmeal, 1 scoop protein
1pm: 1/2c brown rice, 5oz. chicken
4pm: 4oz. turkey breast.....dreading the low carb days....today at 88g :rolleyes:
5pm: 1TBS flax seed oil w. 1/2 small apple
7pm; 1can tuna
9:30pm: 5oz. chicken breast , 1cup broccoli

-----Im up to my ears in homework right now.....been working at it all day. Almost done....hopefully before bed time....Got another posing session tomorrow and I have the BF checking on the 1st. Nervous!!!!------------ ;)

Hmmmm...switching back and forth between the paper Im writing and elite. ....and afstore.....thinking about getting some YES, Trex, cardio breeze.....Should I .....or not? ...hmmm....not sure....might give the "natural-diet way" a try for a few more weeks....tempting

Top Bottom