Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Countdown to Competition Log......

GUess I should start the log for today...Feb.23rd, 2006

Lets see...morning started off with a balance of GOOD and BAD!!! The alarm went off at 6am for the cardio ..didnt hear it...geez..never had this problem before since Im a light sleeper!!! I missed my first class(9:35am)....But I remember getting up at 8am to eat my 1/2c oatmeal w. some splenda and 1scoop protein ..WTF??? Everything is blurry.....LOL BUT the good thing is that I AM SO well rested and I havent been able to say that for quite some time now. Its 11am....about to eat 1can tuna w. green peppers,lil' bit of onions....yummy

My body was in shut down mode but the sleep made up for that. Debating whether I should introduce some caffeine to the diet. I never drank coffee before and Id like to keep it that way but it might have to change pretty soon. Looking forward to cardio today later in the day and then the posing session.

*Shoulders are VERY sore and the legs are killing me from 2 days ago!!!Might have to play the girlfriend-evil-power card and make the boyfriend gimme a massage ...ahh...

2pm: 1/2 c Brown Rice, 1can Tuna

4pm: 5oz. turkey breast ,1/4c oatmeal...w. some cinnamon and splenda

Aries13 said:
*Shoulders are VERY sore and the legs are killing me from 2 days ago!!!Might have to play the girlfriend-evil-power card and make the boyfriend gimme a massage ...ahh...
Dang... that just DOESNT work for me ...

BUT I would pay the $130 bucks to get a 90 min deep tissue with my girl over at the spa I go to hands DOWN... the chick has magic hands and I CAN take the 'pain' ... :)

Aries, I'm jealous ... :)

*Bunny* said:
Dang... that just DOESNT work for me ...

BUT I would pay the $130 bucks to get a 90 min deep tissue with my girl over at the spa I go to hands DOWN... the chick has magic hands and I CAN take the 'pain' ... :)

Aries, I'm jealous ... :)

The best part is that his sister is a massage therapist who taught him how to get to work lol.....he just left and Im going to the gym right...I feel like a new WOMAN....

Question.....do you(or anyone else) agree with Miss24K that I should drop the fruit and add in a complex carb. Today is my last low carb day before I bump them back up to 130g...right now its at 89g....give or take 1-3 g....??

My trainers told me to use the fruit for now but If something will work better Im all for it!!!

just did 1hr cardio ...now Im tired....had the posing session and the competition is FIERCE...starting to get nervous and Im thinking about getting some fat burners into the mix. My trainers are assuring me that my BODY FAT will drop but Im sceptical all of a sudden. I guess everyone has ther good days and their bad days. It sucked seeing my competition on ther way to being ripped up(I know some of the girl use clen and other fat burners) while Im standing there carrying 20lbs on each one of my thighs/ass cheeks. GEEZ

------YES and T-rex sound pretty good right now....will end up ordering the stuff real soon :worried: ------------------

Meal 5...7pm: 3oz. turkey breast 2 cups broccoli

60P/25C/15F.....1267 cals

Aries13 said:
you're the best!!!!!
I have never been in your position but I want to tell you to focus on you & your training, and not what they're doing or using etc. Use 'that' to only fuel your workouts, determination and focus to attain the goals upon which you set for yourself.

This is all part of the experience ... your 2nd show will be better than the 1st, it's all a learning experience.

Even though you may not see it, you ARE inspiring to others following your log hun.

When you walk in that room YOU are the focus and exude confidence ... it will pay off. Keep that chin up girl, and out of the ice cream :D!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

*Bunny* said:
I have never been in your position but I want to tell you to focus on you & your training, and not what they're doing or using etc. Use 'that' to only fuel your workouts, determination and focus to attain the goals upon which you set for yourself.

This is all part of the experience ... your 2nd show will be better than the 1st, it's all a learning experience.

Even though you may not see it, you ARE inspiring to others following your log hun.

When you walk in that room YOU are the focus and exude confidence ... it will pay off. Keep that chin up girl, and out of the ice cream :D!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Damn Karma rules wont let me give u any!!! Thanks so much, you steered me back on to that road.What you mentioned above is some serous good advice!!!!!! You are RIGHT, I think I just become one of those annoying girly bitc*es once in a while....and Im gonna try my best to stop that.

let me step away from the computer...adjust the attitude and slap some confidence on!!! Aries people are supposed to be determined and head-on into ANYTHING ... :qt:

----Feeling better and more confident. Off to sleep.... :)

Bumping up the carbs today...(did 3 days of 75-85g...today up to 130g)

8am: 1/2c oatmeal, cinnamon, splenda
1scoop protein
10:30am: 1med. apple, 4oz. turkey breast(2TBSP flax seed oil-YUCK)
1pm: 6egg whites , 1/4 c green peppers, 1/4 c onions, 1/2 grape fruit

2pm-GYM
Chest-
Benchpress: 95lbsx7, 85lbsx8 3 sets
Peck Deck: 84lbs x 12 4 sets
Incline: 65lbsx10 4 sets
*4 sets of 6 pull ups(partner holding ankles for support)
Biceps:
curl bar: 35lbs + bar ...4sets of 12-15
Hammer curls: 12lbsx 15 4 sets
Cable curls: 24lbs x 10 3 sets

post workout: 5oz. chicken breast, 1/2c oatmeal ...I love the higher carb day!....

-----I have had this INTENSE headache all freakin day!!! The last thing I needed was to argue with my man and thats exactly what happened. I guess his diet is affecting him too just like me and I think we're both relly edgy. Like one minute were hot and next COLD as ice and just about to explode!...thought I'd share that :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom