Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Countdown to Competition Log......

I BARELY SLEPT last night.....I think its b.c I stayed over at my b/f's house and he kept tossing/turning ALL night and kept me awake. Lucky ass can sleep through anything. Decided to stay over only on the weekends now.... :(

6am: 3 Cardio Breeze......1hr cardio session (Bike 20min 90-100RPM plus 40 min on treadmil HIIT)
8am: 1/2 c oatmeal, 1/2 med. apple, shoveled cinnamon on there (LOL)...splenda...multi,vit.C, calcium
11am: 6 egg whites
1:30pm: 1/2 c brown rice, 1can tuna

Aries13 said:
I BARELY SLEPT last night.....I think its b.c I stayed over at my b/f's house and he kept tossing/turning ALL night and kept me awake. Lucky ass can sleep through anything. Decided to stay over only on the weekends now.... :(

6am: 3 Cardio Breeze......1hr cardio session (Bike 20min 90-100RPM plus 40 min on treadmil HIIT)
8am: 1/2 c oatmeal, 1/2 med. apple, shoveled cinnamon on there (LOL)...splenda...multi,vit.C, calcium
11am: 6 egg whites
1:30pm: 1/2 c brown rice, 1can tuna
atta girl :lmao:

:verygood: :verygood: :verygood: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

Aries you might want to consider dropping the fruit, does your trainer know that you're eating it?

Miss24k said:
Aries you might want to consider dropping the fruit, does your trainer know that you're eating it?

Yes my trainers knows EVERYTHING that I am doing. My carbs are already LOW enough...so the fruit helps me out a lot. I am supposed to keep the complex carbs lower 1-2 servings/day on low carb day and like 3-4 serving on the upper carb days. (I am doing carb cycling)......overall the breakdown I have is 50-60P/25-35c/10-15F.....what do you suggest I do?

On high carb days I will have anywhere from 150-170g/P, 130g/c....on low days it will be more like 180-205g/P and 75-85g/C

Also, my diet will change pretty soon as I get closer....it will become A LOT more strict

nikkita said:
you look very good at your pics, what is your bf%?

YOU are so sweet!!! YOU MADE MY DAY...however I dont think I look as good as I should but Im workin on it! 9 weeks to go....my body fat will get checked(hydrostatic weighing) on March 1st.....

4pm: 4oz. turkey breast grilled(Mrs. Dash, flax seed oil)....plus 1.5 cups borccoli...yum yum
5pm: worked out...as follows...(I was by myself...my partner took off today..felt weak w.out the encouragement BUT I did ok...mentality still "in-tact" LOL)

Tris:
Dips: 4 sets of 12(w. arms on bench and ankles on a diff. bench)......getting there and trying...I wanna be able to do them on my own pretty soon...
skull crushers: 4 sets of 12-15 20lbs+ bar
Pull Down: 40lbsx12, 30lbsx15, 40lbsx12, 30lbsx15
Shoulders:
Military dumbell press: 20lbsx10 4 sets
Upright Rows(straight bar):30lbs+bar 3sets of 12
Front raise: 10lbs x12 3 sets
side raises: 8lbs x 15 3 sets
Rear delt: 50lbsx12, 50lbsx8, 38lbsx10, 38lbsx10
Shrugs: 75lbs x 10, 75lbsx8, 75lbsx10 3 sets...

post workout:7pm...had 5oz. chicken breast and 1c broccoli

its 9:45...just ate 5oz. turkey breast w. some mustard(no sugar/no carbs...10cal)....bedtime tea, 2 pckts splenda, and finally some SLEEP....

tomorrow is the posing session....I dont like going only b.c I gotta strip and flex my fatty assets...lol...its getting better though ;)

Last edited:
You are doing great Aries!! Keep pushing through, and take one day at a time.

I am so excited to see your weekly progress ;)

Good Luck with your posing session tomorrow - just go have fun! :heart:

Aries13 said:
Yes my trainers knows EVERYTHING that I am doing. My carbs are already LOW enough...so the fruit helps me out a lot. I am supposed to keep the complex carbs lower 1-2 servings/day on low carb day and like 3-4 serving on the upper carb days. (I am doing carb cycling)......overall the breakdown I have is 50-60P/25-35c/10-15F.....what do you suggest I do?

On high carb days I will have anywhere from 150-170g/P, 130g/c....on low days it will be more like 180-205g/P and 75-85g/C

Also, my diet will change pretty soon as I get closer....it will become A LOT more strict

Oh ok I wasn't suggesting you weren't telling them. And what I meant by dropping the fruit was not cutting out that amount of carbs just drop the fruit and replace it with more complex carbs. Alot of people getting ready for shows do not have fruit in their diets, sometimes it helps them drop the weight. Also you are pretty close to your show and diet should be pretty strict right now, and this doesn't mean cutting calories, just better choices in foods.

You look good, but you still have along way to go, I'mm just trying to help you get there, so please don't take offense to anything I'm saying :)

Miss24k said:
Oh ok I wasn't suggesting you weren't telling them. And what I meant by dropping the fruit was not cutting out that amount of carbs just drop the fruit and replace it with more complex carbs. Alot of people getting ready for shows do not have fruit in their diets, sometimes it helps them drop the weight. Also you are pretty close to your show and diet should be pretty strict right now, and this doesn't mean cutting calories, just better choices in foods.

You look good, but you still have along way to go, I'mm just trying to help you get there, so please don't take offense to anything I'm saying :)

THanks so much for the input.....will DEFINITELY consider it!!!! I think Im also having problems dropping weight b.c Im not taking any fat burners or anything else....Cardio Breeze very rarely I would say....so could you maybe elaborate a little bit more on how you would want me to alter the diet? Instead of the apple here and there add in an extra serving of oatmeal/brown rice????

By the way, NOTHING any of you have ever said offended me...I KNOW THAT ITS ALL IN GOOD INTENTIONS and the kindness of your very well educated minds :)

Top Bottom