Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Countdown to Competition Log......

Well my BF will be checked on March 1st!!! (Hydrostatic weighing).....not looking forward to it...anyway, by looking at pics, I would say IM REAL HIGH!!!!!

BY the way...Here's the pics...PLEASE be nice since it TOOK A TONNNN of courage for me to do this. I feel like I look horrible but at least IM TRYING. And I think you ladies are RIGHT by saying that it will motivate me MORE by posting pics as well as keep track of progress....and Im sure you guys are curious about what I look like LOL :qt:

Anyway, I've got a LONG way to go. Ive been lifting for only 6months and Im actually gonna attempt to do a show. Its just amateur but still, its gonna take some major balls. Also, since Ive posted the pix now, I can do it every Monday....to keep track....DaMn I gotta big BUTT!!! LMAO

Aries13 said:
Well my BF will be checked on March 1st!!! (Hydrostatic weighing).....not looking forward to it...anyway, by looking at pics, I would say IM REAL HIGH!!!!!

BY the way...Here's the pics...PLEASE be nice since it TOOK A TONNNN of courage for me to do this. I feel like I look horrible but at least IM TRYING. And I think you ladies are RIGHT by saying that it will motivate me MORE by posting pics as well as keep track of progress....and Im sure you guys are curious about what I look like LOL :qt:

Anyway, I've got a LONG way to go. Ive been lifting for only 6months and Im actually gonna attempt to do a show. Its just amateur but still, its gonna take some major balls. Also, since Ive posted the pix now, I can do it every Monday....to keep track....DaMn I gotta big BUTT!!! LMAO
Girl, I can see some muscle under there! OK, I think you really need to tighten up the diet. If you're trainer has experience in training girls in figure or fitness, listen to him/her. If not - FIND A NEW ONE! I know it's frustrating listening to a trainer and then hearing what we all have to say...but the bottom line is....you HIRED someone to help you achieve a goal. Go with that! .....again....if your trainer has no experience with shows - find a new trainer!

You can do this, Aries! You really need to focus and not let ANYTHING get in your way here! GO DO IT!!!!! :)

scorpiogirl said:
Girl, I can see some muscle under there! OK, I think you really need to tighten up the diet. If you're trainer has experience in training girls in figure or fitness, listen to him/her. If not - FIND A NEW ONE! I know it's frustrating listening to a trainer and then hearing what we all have to say...but the bottom line is....you HIRED someone to help you achieve a goal. Go with that! .....again....if your trainer has no experience with shows - find a new trainer!

You can do this, Aries! You really need to focus and not let ANYTHING get in your way here! GO DO IT!!!!! :)

My diet is IN CHECK 100%.LOL....(if you think otherwise, please elaborate. I've been posting EVERYTHING I eat every day....)
its all about the cardio right now and the mucle upkeep. We'll see what happens.....I hope the fat GOES AWAY!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Aries13 said:
My diet is IN CHECK 100%.LOL....(if you think otherwise, please elaborate. I've been posting EVERYTHING I eat every day....)
its all about the cardio right now and the mucle upkeep. We'll see what happens.....I hope the fat GOES AWAY!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm just sayin' - don't stray by a morsel! You can do it. I'm confident!

Thanks girl ;)
----means a lot to hear encouragement....but im getting nervous that Im too "bulky" looking....we'll see what happens,I'll keep TRYING my best!!!

By the way, YOU HANG IN THERE GIRLY!!!! Be strong and do whats best for YOU :)

scorpiogirl said:

^^ :)

THANK YOU for having the courage to post your pics.

You do have some nice muscle & curves GF ... :qt:

Like you said, you have a long way to go, but remember you HAVE come a long way too :)

I look forward to your weekly progress.

*Bunny* said:
^^ :)

THANK YOU for having the courage to post your pics.

You do have some nice muscle & curves GF ... :qt:

Like you said, you have a long way to go, but remember you HAVE come a long way too :)

I look forward to your weekly progress.

Thanks Bunny!!! I feel better now that you've put it into prespective for me....still a bit worried but not as much. Im trying.... :p

Today....Feb.21st....Officially 9weeks OUT!!!! (getting pretty nervous now)

6:30 am: 1hr. Cardio
8am: 1/2c oatmeal, half of a med. apple, cinnamon+apple spice, splenda(SO DARN GOOD and TASTY!!!!)....+all the vitamin goodies....
1scoop protein
11am: 6 egg whites, 1/2 grape fruit
1:30pm: 1/2c brown rice, 1 can tuna....2tbs FLAXSEED OIL
3:30pm:1c broccoli, 3oz.turkey breast

Last edited:
Legs:
First time doing squats....YEY finally learned how to do them properly...had major knee injuries when I was younger(gymnastics) so that prevented me from doing them uptill now....they are stronger ----Im so happy....even though the weight is fairly low for now, starting LIGHT!!!

Squats: 65lbsx20, 75lbsx15 x 2
Leg Press: 90lbsx20, 180lbsx15 3 sets
Leg Extensions: 35lbsx10-12 4 sets
Leg Curls: 35lbsx10-12 4 sets
Calf Raises: 30lbsx15(plus 5-10 pumps on the last rep...till it burns me out) 4 sets

Abs: Leg Tucks w. 10lb weight- 3 sets of 20
reverse curl: 3x 20
Regular crunches on bench: 200
Legs 90deg. on bench: 100

Post workout meal: 1 can Tuna 6:30pm

9:30pm: 5oz. chicken breast, tea, and 2 ZMA

Last edited:
Top Bottom