Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Countdown to Competition Log......

God...today feels like SUCH A LONG DAY!!!!
8PM: 1CAN TUNA made into two tuna burger patties(2TBS parmesan,2egg whites, green peppers, onions)....actually REALLY tasty!!!
11pm: 5oz. chicken, 1cup broccoli

Last edited:
Sorry I've been neglecting the thread....kind of a hectic (BAD)day. I only have a minute but THE DIET IS in check. Dropped the carbs to 80g today, protein at 200g, fat at 20g(flaxseed and salmon+ some in the protein).
Worked out chest and triceps today...didnt get as tired as I thought(Carb cycling is good so far:) )
Chest:
Flatbench dumbell: 2 30lb dumbels- 4 sets of 12
Incline Dumbell: 2 20lb. dumbels 4 sets of 12
Peckdeck: 60lbsx15, 72lbsx10 3 sets
Triceps: Skullcrushers: 35lbs x 4 sets of 12
Pushdown: 40lbsx10, 30lbsx12 3sets
Dips: 4 sets of 12
I feel tired now. I gotta go eat (4oz. turkey) .... :p

Gotta take a rest day....I feel like a LAZY slob . LOL...Might do cardio later.....although I feel really sleepy and tired.

10am-1/2 c oatmeal,1/2 small apple, some apple pie spice, 2 pckts splenda
1.5 scoops protein 100% whey
1pm- 1/2c brown rice, 1can tuna
3:30pm- 4oz. turkey, 1 large apple
*Gonna bump up the carbs today :) The carb cycle went like this:
1st day at 150g, 2nd day at 100, 3rd and 4th day at 90-80g, back up TODAY at 130g.....(will add in just a large apple and a med. apple plus MORE broccoli)

Last edited:
Hey girl, just thought I would drop in and see how you were doing! You are looking great girl. I hope that your bad day got better as the day progressed!!

When do we get to see PICTURES?? ;)

You know I was thinking about posting pictures....I'll see where the confidence is tonight...I just might do it :)
Guess you'll have to check in and see!!!! Then again, I might chicken out and not do it,Ive been putting it off THIS WHOLE time......

6:20am: Woke up...took 4 Cardio Breeze(I had to up the damn things...thinking about cycling that w. something else)
-1hr. Cardio
8am: 1/2 c. oatmeal, 2pckts splenda, 1 really small apple, apple pie spice
1scoop protein
11am: 1/2 c brown rice
1can Tuna
1:30pm: 6egg whites ,
4pm: 4oz. turkey breast, 1/4 c oatmeal w. 1 small apple!!!!:p...(love the upped-carb day :) )
5pm-GYM...

Back-
pull ups:5, 4, 3......
T-Bar: 45lbsx12, 55lbsx10 3 sets
Lat Pulldown: 70lbsx12 x 3
Cable Rows: 60lbsx12 x 3
A-Bar pulldown: 80lbsx10 x 3

Biceps:
Barbell Curl: 35lbsx12 x 4
Hammer Curl: 12lbs x12 x 4
Preacher Curl: 55lbs x 12 x3
Negatives...3 sets..SO HARDDDDDDDDDD

:mix:
7:30pm: 7.1 oz. Salmon, small apple

9:30pm: 3oz. turkey breast, 1c broccoli...and then.....
herbal bedtime tea, 2ZMA and finally some SLEEP :nighty:

Last edited:
Aries13 said:
You know I was thinking about posting pictures....I'll see where the confidence is tonight...I just might do it :)
Guess you'll have to check in and see!!!! Then again, I might chicken out and not do it,Ive been putting it off THIS WHOLE time......
OH, NO YOU DON'T!!!! You can't chicken out! We did it are we aren't even in pre comp. Get to takin' those pics! :Perk:

DAMN IT!!! Im not lean enough to post my discrase pics on here!!!!Sorry to be such a girl-negative ass....Im getting worried...9weeks out AND BF is still so high!!!!AGHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...too much FAT around the hip and booty area!!! :mad:

What's your bf% these days? (sorry if I missed that somewhere!)

Top Bottom