Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could somebody please help me?

If you are just getting started, I'd say just get on there & see how it goes. High intensity interval training (HIIT) cardio is a nice option instead of doing hours on end of boring steady state cardio. A couple times / week HIIT is great -- there you can start at 5 min warm up, then go into cycles of 30 sec high speed, 1 min recovery, repeat -- can you get to 10 minutes of that? 15 minutes? then a 5 min cool down at a slower steady state. This is one of those things that takes some conditioning to get up to say 20-30 min continuously. Its a more effective fat burning approach to cardio - not to say that steady state isn't good, but HIIT kicks it up a bit.

Hi Sassy
I've done the hiit before I just didn't know it was called that :p I do it on the big stair stepper (the one that looks like and esculator, sorry I don't know the names) for 30 to 45 min. Or I have an elliptical so if I can't get to the gym i'll hope on that for 45min. And recently I've decided to start running so that I'll have many cardio options and hopefully not get burned out.
It's just confusing at times cause you always here different things, like some people say with cardio the longer the better and then I've heard to only do 30 min cause your body can only burn so much fat at once and then you start burning muscle, so I was just wondering what works best for you (or anyone else)
Also last but not least I'm only half way through the day of my new meal plan and I'm sooooo hungry!!!! Is this normal?

Top Bottom