Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Control cravings at night

SANST00

Hi, I don't post a lot but I read this board for years now!

My thing is this: I'm ok with my diet until about 5 pm and then I get those massive cravings for sugar !! I know I need determination but it's like my mind is trying some tricks to make me eat more!

My diet is NOT low carb and NOT high GI!!

I was wondering if there would be a supplement to take to control those cravings!
I already take glutamine, multivitamine, NO Xplode!! Sometimes a fatburner, or Tight, and I'm about to start my secong cycle Var with clen!

Need help pleazzzzzze!! Those cravings are driving me nuts!!

Well have somethng to fool that sweet tooth of yours......like a Choc. protein shake made thick with ice & maybe some SF Cool Whip on top or SF/FF choc pudding or SF Jello.......

I've read that those sweet craving can be a habit that after some time resisting will fade.....I dunno of a supp to control them.....

Why not give into them? If you are not training for a competition - then there are many choices. If your diet is well-planned, you should be able to include most foods into your calorie intake and macro breakdown.

There is a HUGE difference between giving in to a sweet craving with an entire chocolate cake AND eating something small. Moderation and portion control is important.

Fresh Berries with Cool Whip
1-2 squares of GOOD dark chocolate
SF pudding made with skim milk

You can actually plan a little sweet treat into your diet as well instead of feeling guilty about the urges & then just tossing it all out the window.

Two things make that whole part of dieting so much easier -- if you make it so its not such a big deal - just eat your planned schedule and don't even get into the whole omg I'm dying for chocolate but it will destroy my diet - that's just a guranteed mindfuck. The other thing is just to keep sticking to your very clean diet - the sugar cravings go away and are no longer a big deal at all. And also make sure you schedule in a cheat meal 1/week so you have an outlet for your social life and also you can get a mindset that isn't just a random schedule of omg i want chocolate to 'i don't need it now but am i gonna enjoy that cheat meal on *whatever day*.

Its mostly in your mind. And ultimately its a behavior change - and probably not really helpful to get into the mindset of trying to find some appetite suppresant or whatever to deal w/ it. Just make it a non-issue.

I made a banana cheese cake (no fat no sugar) and that was pretty statisfying actually!

I read a thread form a girl (who had cancer) and she used to take a supp for those times of the day! I can't remember her name so I can't search on the board!
I'll find it eventually!
I'll also try the Glucorell and sesapure supp!
Macro: I asked you if you had a coupon too much for a european girl....... :sassy: thanks

I also like the Fage Greek yogurt with berries & splenda! YUM!

Top Bottom