Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest Results

JJFigure

Well, it's over, and I finished up at second in the tall class. I was a little disappointed, but the girl who won came in leaner than I did. Last time I competed against her, I won, so I guess it was her turn this time. :)

My one gripe is the girl who won has NO lower body; she's got a great upper body, but no lower body definition or real muscle development. I have a more balanced physique; just need to work on getting leaner. I'll post pics when I get them.

At least I get to start training heavy again. :)

Congrats! Second place is still very impressive. :)

So what did you eat after your contest? List foods and portions, please - some of us are dieting and need to eat vicariously through you.

JJFigure said:

My one gripe is the girl who won has NO lower body; she's got a great upper body, but no lower body definition or real muscle development. I have a more balanced physique; just need to work on getting leaner. I'll post pics when I get them.

At least I get to start training heavy again. :)

Judges do baffling things! Congrats though and kick her ass next time.

I wish I could say I ate a ton of food afterwards; instead, I did the more foolish drank a ton of wine afterwards. I'm still a little hung over...

I did have to eat some cookie dough yesterday; I have to admit, it would have tasted better if I weren't hung over. Cured me from wanting to drink again for a while though. :)

Top Bottom