Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest comping up! female nervous

Delasmall

Hey I am very nervous competing in my first bodybuilding competition in 3 months from now. it is just an amateur contest and last year i went to it and fell in love with the show and wanted to get into it. I was 25% body fat and now down to 17%. not trying to win it, just a personal goal. never used PED's before, what would you suggest?

Legit SARMs, Cardarine, SR-9009, anavar, primo.

Those are the only things I really recommend to females. Since you are not so set on actually winning, I would leave the steroids out and only go with the SARMs and SARM like products.

Hey I am very nervous competing in my first bodybuilding competition in 3 months from now. it is just an amateur contest and last year i went to it and fell in love with the show and wanted to get into it. I was 25% body fat and now down to 17%. not trying to win it, just a personal goal. never used PED's before, what would you suggest?

Good luck on the show[emoji106]

My wife has run Anavar at 10mg/day for 5 weeks and had a good result. She felt great and mentioned she really liked how she recovered from workouts.

Best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom