Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Confused Begineer Seeking Advice !! Helpppppppppppppppppppp !! :]

A Confused Beginner Seeking Advice !! Helpppppppppppppppppppp !! :]

HELLOOOOO :]

so i am new here and i read the thread on where i should begin..

- your stats: weight, height, bodyfat%
- i weigh 130 lbs. i am 5'4" and my body fat is 23% (eewwww)

- your goals -- what are you trying to accomplish?
- i am not looking to bulk or gain body mass, but i am looking towards body definition, bringing down my bodyfat %, and losing fat in those "trouble" areas. i want to be tone and "cut" and overall leaner.

- your current training & cardio schedule
- due to school and work (i'm full time in school and full time at work), i have very limited training time. i only work out 1-2 times a week and when i do, i concentrate on building lean muscle- i do lift weights. i pretty much circuit train and do every muscle that one day of training since i know i wont be back to the gym for about another week and i spend as much time as i can in there that 1 day. i also do 30 min - 1 hr of intense cardio that day and then try to walk, run, or get cardio in some other way throughout the week. my training is not hardcore but i am definitely moving.

- your current meal plan, including with each meal, portions, what you are eating and when you eat.
- aaahh now this is tricky.. i dont have a set diet. and food/eating is my FAVORITE !!! i have a hard time controlling my meals since i am hardly ever home and have to do the "on the run" eating thing.. and even when i am home, i live with my Cuban family and if none of you know what that is like- EVERYTHING cooked is fried and fattening (although very delicious lol)..
i avoid fatty foods... watch my carbs... i don't eat late in the day... i try to stick to eating several small times a day to increase my metabolism.. and eat fruits and veggies as often as i can. i also drink plenty of water and avoid sodas completely. not sure of anything else i can say since i do not stick to a diet.

noooooooooow..... the real question...
i have been suggested by a group of trusted male friends who have experience with steroids and body building.... they suggested that i try WINSTROL. only one cycle and a very small dose, but enough that will help me "burn fat and cut up" .. i ordered some that should arrive within 2 weeks, however, before i go ahead with it.. i wanted advice! what should i expect? if i continue the lifestyle i've had and only change my diet/training slightly (i will commit to training 2-3 times a week and watching my diet even more), and throw in the Winstrol, what would happen to me?
I have read here and there that i should try ANAVAR instead of Winstrol, but because I ordered the Winstrol already, I'd like to know what I can expect with it... or warn me if I am making a grave mistake and I should get ANAVAR.
the truth is, as much as my fitness is a priority, school & work are an even greater one that for personal reasons i cannot compromise. i know it isn't best to find a steroid or drug to get me results, but i'm desperate for a quick-fix and open to pretty much anything i can take that won't interfere too much with my lifestyle.

I APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONSES AND I THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

LOVE,
CONFUSED IN MIAMI :heart:

Last edited:
Hi Confused :) We'll try to help here.

First and foremost NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO on the winstrol or anavar or any other chemical whoever these people are tell you that you can get a hold of.

You've already admitted your training is very limited and your diet is essentially random - with those two alone you are extremely limited in your ability to produce the results you want. Regardless of what any guy says about great winstrol or any other steroid was to help them lean out or whatever the hell they say it did -remember THEY HAVE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BODY CHEMISTRY THAN WE DO. The results do NOT translate. It is beyond critical that your DIET AND TRAINING be consistent and already producing the results you want. I could go on & on w/ reasons why you should NOT be messing w/ steroids of any sort -- the primary ones are:

- sure you'll gain some muscle mass - that's what male hormones do - but you'll get bulky because neither your diet nor your trainin are remotely optimized to produce the results you want. You will get thick and possibly hold water too. I doubt this is what you are looking for.

- if you only train 1-2 x/week - you won't be utilizing the muscle bulding capabilities to their full potential

- you are now introducing a huge imbalance in the estrogen / testosterone / progesterone ratios for your body - sure you get the muscle aspect but you also get all the other potential stuff related to female use of steroids - these include (particularly w/ winstrol) - hairloss, voice deepening, acne, oily skin, sore joints (winstrol dries out your joints), get thick, facial hair, swollen clitoral area, and there's a very common occurrence of yeast infections as well.

Those are the big ones. Again you've already up front said even if you try w/ the demands on your life right now you don't have the time or the means to follow a tight, consistent and optimized diet and training program - w/ that alone I can pretty much guarantee you won't get the results you think you can get from using winstrol - again regardless of what whoever these guys are tell you. You will most likely get a whole bunch of other things you have to deal w/ that you weren't anticipating and you will just get bulky.

There is no such thing as a "quick fix" - believe it doens't exist. Your body doesn't follow that game. The whole thing is - fitness IS a lifestyle - your body can only reflect your lifestyle - what you feed it, what energy demands you make of it - as simple as that. IF you try to force it to do something, it may work for a while but I can almost guarantee you a big fat rebound at some point and you'll be further back than when you started.

If you have hard limits on what you can do as far as time in the gym, then look at other available activities - take a run outside, walk to class, whatever - find other ways besides just the gym.

As far as food goes - that is the single biggest determinant of what your body will look like and how it will function,. Shit in = shit out. Simple as that. There are some great programs on this board -check out the Shadow Project - its listed in the TOP THREADS - MUST READ sticky at the top of the board. I also like to suggest the BODY FOR LIFE book by Bill Philips - it has a very flexible and very good diet & training program as well as an excellent intro to nutrition & metabolism and how it all works. It looks like that is a big part of what you need is just some basic understanding of how it all works. Its not rocket science but its not intuitively obvious either.

All I can say as far as the school & work things go - there are plenty of us on this board who have found ways to make 'Fitness' fit into our lifestyles and have gotten results. Generally you just need to spend a little time up front to lay out a meal plan and come up w/ the best way to get things prepared and carry them with you. And then just stick to it and you'll get results even just from a better diet and the training that you do now. But if you toss it all and just say no I don't have time, then you won't get results and steroids will pretty much just fuck you up - that is liek you are saying its ok to self-medicate w/ male hormones but you don't have time to optimize your diet. So.. that is exactly what it is this particular option presents you with - it is the inappropriate solution for your goals.

PLEASE DO NOT MESS WITH STEROIDS. The dimensions of just how wrong this is for you are beyond measure.

The best thing you can do is toss the sense of "desperation" and just clean up your diet. No one has gained 20 lb in 2 weeks and yet they expect to lose it in 2 weeks. Your body doesn't work like that - if you fuel it and let it work the way it does, it will reward you in so many ways you won' tbelieve it - you'll feel better, you'll sleep better, you'll have more energy and the bodyfat will come off. But it takes time and consistency. Period. That's the best advice and literally the wisdom of the ages that I can give you.

Sassy69 said:
Hi Confused :) We'll try to help here.

First and foremost NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO on the winstrol or anavar or any other chemical whoever these people are tell you that you can get a hold of.

You've already admitted your training is very limited and your diet is essentially random - with those two alone you are extremely limited in your ability to produce the results you want. Regardless of what any guy says about great winstrol or any other steroid was to help them lean out or whatever the hell they say it did -remember THEY HAVE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BODY CHEMISTRY THAN WE DO. The results do NOT translate. It is beyond critical that your DIET AND TRAINING be consistent and already producing the results you want. I could go on & on w/ reasons why you should NOT be messing w/ steroids of any sort -- the primary ones are:

- sure you'll gain some muscle mass - that's what male hormones do - but you'll get bulky because neither your diet nor your trainin are remotely optimized to produce the results you want. You will get thick and possibly hold water too. I doubt this is what you are looking for.

- if you only train 1-2 x/week - you won't be utilizing the muscle bulding capabilities to their full potential

- you are now introducing a huge imbalance in the estrogen / testosterone / progesterone ratios for your body - sure you get the muscle aspect but you also get all the other potential stuff related to female use of steroids - these include (particularly w/ winstrol) - hairloss, voice deepening, acne, oily skin, sore joints (winstrol dries out your joints), get thick, facial hair, swollen clitoral area, and there's a very common occurrence of yeast infections as well.

Those are the big ones. Again you've already up front said even if you try w/ the demands on your life right now you don't have the time or the means to follow a tight, consistent and optimized diet and training program - w/ that alone I can pretty much guarantee you won't get the results you think you can get from using winstrol - again regardless of what whoever these guys are tell you. You will most likely get a whole bunch of other things you have to deal w/ that you weren't anticipating and you will just get bulky.

There is no such thing as a "quick fix" - believe it doens't exist. Your body doesn't follow that game. The whole thing is - fitness IS a lifestyle - your body can only reflect your lifestyle - what you feed it, what energy demands you make of it - as simple as that. IF you try to force it to do something, it may work for a while but I can almost guarantee you a big fat rebound at some point and you'll be further back than when you started.

If you have hard limits on what you can do as far as time in the gym, then look at other available activities - take a run outside, walk to class, whatever - find other ways besides just the gym.

As far as food goes - that is the single biggest determinant of what your body will look like and how it will function,. Shit in = shit out. Simple as that. There are some great programs on this board -check out the Shadow Project - its listed in the TOP THREADS - MUST READ sticky at the top of the board. I also like to suggest the BODY FOR LIFE book by Bill Philips - it has a very flexible and very good diet & training program as well as an excellent intro to nutrition & metabolism and how it all works. It looks like that is a big part of what you need is just some basic understanding of how it all works. Its not rocket science but its not intuitively obvious either.

All I can say as far as the school & work things go - there are plenty of us on this board who have found ways to make 'Fitness' fit into our lifestyles and have gotten results. Generally you just need to spend a little time up front to lay out a meal plan and come up w/ the best way to get things prepared and carry them with you. And then just stick to it and you'll get results even just from a better diet and the training that you do now. But if you toss it all and just say no I don't have time, then you won't get results and steroids will pretty much just fuck you up - that is liek you are saying its ok to self-medicate w/ male hormones but you don't have time to optimize your diet. So.. that is exactly what it is this particular option presents you with - it is the inappropriate solution for your goals.

PLEASE DO NOT MESS WITH STEROIDS. The dimensions of just how wrong this is for you are beyond measure.

The best thing you can do is toss the sense of "desperation" and just clean up your diet. No one has gained 20 lb in 2 weeks and yet they expect to lose it in 2 weeks. Your body doesn't work like that - if you fuel it and let it work the way it does, it will reward you in so many ways you won' tbelieve it - you'll feel better, you'll sleep better, you'll have more energy and the bodyfat will come off. But it takes time and consistency. Period. That's the best advice and literally the wisdom of the ages that I can give you.

IS ANAVAR OUT OF THE QUESTION TOO!?

LOL, I KNOW, I KNOW... STEROIDS IN GENERAL.

I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERYTHING. THANK YOU SO MUCH.. I WILL BE TAKING YOUR ADVICE.

Hey Hun,

Sassy basically said everything I would about using steroids.

Firstly I would like to address a few things in your post.

How did you measure your bodyfat? A lot of methods are not that accurate.

Also, do you think that you will have the same amount of bodyfat as a man?

To men, 23% would be quite fat(above average), but for women, it is in the ideal/average range, not bad at all.

There is also a bit of confusion in your questions, you stated you did not want to bulk or gain body mass, but you are considering steroids, which are basically for putting on muscle.

Also, so many women have really funny ideas about muscle. If you think about it logically, take a look at your arm. In the center of it is the bone, then what? There are tendons and ligaments, muscle, connective tissue, fat, then the dermis and epidermis (skin).

What do you think gives the great shape to a body?

Personally, I think too many women are slaves to the scales. If you train with weights your weight will increase, but you will look better. One kilo of muscle weighs at least twice the amount that 1 kg of fat weighs, but it takes up 1/5 of the space that fat does.

To give you an example of this, most people think I weigh 15-30 lbs less than my actual weight. Does it really matter what the scale says when you look FABULOUS darling?

As Sassy stated, too many people are looking for the easy option, take a few pills and make it all better.

Really, just a few alterations in your lifestyle that you can maintain for life will have you looking and feeling great for life, whereas taking drugs to obtain that goal....................................................

You can train like a lad, just remember that most of the young men that go to the gym don't actually know what they are doing with regards to diet, training or steroid use. At least that is my experience with all the young ones in my gym, I don't think it will be all that different anywhere else in the Western world.

^^^ Good summary -- a lot of how we view ourselves is relative to other things that usually are irrelevant - e.g. bodyfat - its MUCH better to use it to measure relative changes between measures instead of as an absolute because there are many different ways to measure and all aren't the same and most are inaccurate. So don't get hung up on that number. If you're talking to a competive body builder or athlete, then you might expect numbers around 12% or less - these are not NORMAL nor are they constantly maintainable - esp in physique competition the goal is short term manipulation of your body composition to appear on stage a certain way on a certain day - not maintain that forever because generally its not healthy or remotely enjoyable. 23% is fairly the "norm" for women.

Actually Tatyana makes another good point - I'm 5'7", I currently weigh 160 lb and I wear a size 2 pants. Explain that? I don't know my bodyfat but its sub 12%, but its not ripped up shredded competition style yet. Body composition means a lot.

Please save yourself a lot of pain and just dump the idea that there are magic drugs you just take and you magically turn into Paris Hilton (eh, if thats' the look you want...) Steroids are the LAST thing that will get you that way, particularly if nothing in your lifestyle supports achieving that goal.

The thing people don't understand about nutrition is that it really is very simple - eat in the way that your body consumes fuel and puts out energy and you are set. Clean out the crap in your diet, even if you have to make some of your own meals - its YOUR deicisoin to make the change - no one else's. That book I mentioned - BODY FOR LIFE - is an excellent intro to how it all works and gives excellent and very realistic guidelines for a diet that is very similar to the basics of what most bodybuilders follow (not the extremes but the rules of thumb are structure are pretty much the same). Best advice I can give is to go check the library or buy the book - its a quick read and very enlightening and fairly easy to follow. Its up to you to figure out the changes you can make to your schedule & lifestyle to get to your goals.

Top Bottom