Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Conditioning for soccer

JoanneWoodward

[FONT=&quot]I found this suggestion on a soccer-conditioning website, cant remember which one right now, but it said that a soccer players' diet should be 60-65% carbs, 20-25% fat, and 10-15% protein and i just wanted to run this by you guys and check if it sounds about right. Specially since I thought protein was supposed to be a big part of a healthy diet so I dont know what to think of it yet. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

following a macro diet like this where you calculate your intake is probably the dumbest thing we see pushed right now in the fitness industry. what do those numbers even mean? what is a carb? what is a fat? what is a protein? it doesn't even make any sense. these people who push this bullshit are the same ones who eat at chipotle and think that is healthy food

just stick to a natural whole food diet and if you want to get better at soccer, PLAY MORE SOCCER and get your endurance up. soccer players who are forwards run miles per game, if you do not have endurance you will suck at it

I found this suggestion on a soccer-conditioning website, cant remember which one right now, but it said that a soccer players' diet should be 60-65% carbs, 20-25% fat, and 10-15% protein and i just wanted to run this by you guys and check if it sounds about right. Specially since I thought protein was supposed to be a big part of a healthy diet so I dont know what to think of it yet.

Honestly I see these numbers played with all the time.

Those numbers seem off to me, and especially low on the protein.

Top Bottom