Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Completely lost with anavar and winstrol

jaxxxmom

I will post my stats first, I'm female 5'1" and 145 lbs. I had my son about three and a half years ago and have been going to the gym since I shoved him out, haha.

Anyway, I am extremely satisfied with the gains and losses I've made (I was 189 lbs when I had my son, and have lost almost everything and am actually in better shape than I was before I had him). I want to cut and I want to boost my strength, and I've asked advice among male friends, and the advice they've given me is to stack anavar and winstrol, however through my research I see so many different answers, and I don't want to do something wrong. Is there some magic book or something that just gives the most definitive answers of what I should take or what I should do? This will be my first time ever taking anything, so I want to make sure that when I do it, I do it right. I'm sorry if this all sounds extremely ignorant, I'm just here for help! Thanks.

The more I read, the more I realize that winstrol probably should not be my first choice to try, which is kind of a bummer considering I already ordered it. But thoughts and opinions on it would still be helpful! Thanks.

Last edited:
You shouldn't stack your first time out. Anavar is usually the popular choice since the sides are minimal with women

As far as books yeah there literally are a few, George Spellwin's Ultimate Steroid Cycles being one of them, a few by Nelson Montana, and another being....Google lol. I have learned 90% of my knowledge of aas from searching when I have a question or concern. The other 10% has come from personal hands-on experience

Top Bottom