Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Competition Result Update

whiteknight39

What an amazing day...... I had so much fun.....

I was so impressed with the ladies that I competed against........
The master class had 12 competitors and every one looked fantastic.....

The light weight division had 9 competitors..another great lot of competitors

I took first place in the Women's Light Weight
I took second place for Women's Masters
I also won the trophy for "Best Poser" ...

It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be heading to Edmonton this weekend to compete in the Provincials for the Women's Light Weight ( June 24 )

Pics did not come out great...very dark...and not many at all... here;s what Robin and Jen got ( I tried to lighten them ). There were profesional photographers taking pics, so I hope to get some good quality ones but it won't be for a few weeks.....

Now to diet for one more week ... Today I feel like crap...exhausted.....drained.... I ended up eating granola and peanut butter.....To be honest, I don't think it will hurt me too much as my body needed it.......Tomorrow is back on track though......and start the cycle again so I can compete on Saturday again

Wish me luck for the provincials

PS- Oh yah, I had my hair done different for the show .......

post-1-1150635562_thumb.jpg

post-1-1150635650_thumb.jpg

post-1-1150635637_thumb.jpg

post-1-1150635606_thumb.jpg

whiteknight39 said:
What an amazing day...... I had so much fun.....

I was so impressed with the ladies that I competed against........
The master class had 12 competitors and every one looked fantastic.....

The light weight division had 9 competitors..another great lot of competitors

I took first place in the Women's Light Weight
I took second place for Women's Masters
I also won the trophy for "Best Poser" ...

It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be heading to Edmonton this weekend to compete in the Provincials for the Women's Light Weight ( June 24 )

Pics did not come out great...very dark...and not many at all... here;s what Robin and Jen got ( I tried to lighten them ). There were profesional photographers taking pics, so I hope to get some good quality ones but it won't be for a few weeks.....

Now to diet for one more week ... Today I feel like crap...exhausted.....drained.... I ended up eating granola and peanut butter.....To be honest, I don't think it will hurt me too much as my body needed it.......Tomorrow is back on track though......and start the cycle again so I can compete on Saturday again

Wish me luck for the provincials

PS- Oh yah, I had my hair done different for the show .......

post-1-1150635562_thumb.jpg

post-1-1150635650_thumb.jpg

post-1-1150635637_thumb.jpg

post-1-1150635606_thumb.jpg
CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you had so much fun and you cleaned house on winning! woot woot!
OMG the definition in your back is friggin awesome - and those abs - even with the pics being dark. Can't wait to see more pics! :jump:

Take a couple of extra naps and Good Luck in the upcoming provincials !

Geezus woman you are shredded ... pics do look dark, but congrats on the

*first place in the Women's Light Weight
* second place for Women's Masters
* & "Best Poser" ... :)

I cannot wait to see some more pics.... under the 'lights' I'm sure you looked phenom & these pics dont do you justice...

Edmonton ... best of luck ... :)

I'm thrilled you had so much fun. Great job

Question;

There was a lot of posing done.. By the end of the night my right calve was cramping pretty badly.I took at least 5 g of taurine, 400 or so of potassium and some magnesium to help me get through it.
Today my calve is killing me and it';s full of bruises.... I'm really hoping it calms down by Saturday...

Are there any suggestions to help it back and maybe prevent it from happening again on Saturday???
I will only be competing on one class Saturday so it should not be as bad,

Thanks in advance

Look At The Levels Of Diruretics And Decide If The Sodium Level Matched The Extra Potassium

The water depletion is usually the source of that cramping. Don't know if you used any diuretics or not.

What did you end up weighing in at? You look AMAZING!

Also tried to lighten up your pix a little.

14uyvbq.jpg

14uywbn.jpg

14uywl4.jpg

14uywzk.jpg

Top Bottom