Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Competition cycle

sophia81

I plan on competing in a competition later this year. My stats as a female are five foot two-- 118 lb. Competing in the Bikini competition isn't the easiest thing since we have a lot of competition these days at these Regional competitions. I definitely plan on using anavar oxandrolone, what else should I be using, with oral primobolan be safe.

I plan on competing in a competition later this year. My stats as a female are five foot two-- 118 lb. Competing in the Bikini competition isn't the easiest thing since we have a lot of competition these days at these Regional competitions. I definitely plan on using anavar oxandrolone, what else should I be using, with oral primobolan be safe.
I wouod add in some GW and SR9009 to help the fat loss. You can get it from sarms.forsale

For women go with 2.5mgs anavar 10mgs cardarine gw and 3 caps cardazol thats all you need precontest im 100% sure

I'm gonna say no to primo but yes to GW

Top Bottom