Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colon Cleanse? Sassy?

sdupdike

Ok, I've heard of people doing a colon cleanse, especially before a comp. What products do you use for this, and where do you get them?

You can get them in powder or pill form near the "Swiss Kriss" stuff at GNC or probably any nutrition place. The powder is sort of gross but cleans the pipes "better" than the pills do, i.e. it will hit in about 6 hrs after you take it, so be prepared. Sometimes it would hit at 2 am as well....I was doing 1 tsp at 9 am, another at 3 pm.

I ran this for 10 days and made sure to stop at least 2 days prior -- sometime the stuff has effects up to 48 hrs later. You just don't want to deal w/ that when you are on those last days. Too much stress already and an inconvenient moment could really make life difficult...

Generally you need to allocate 2 days for every one day's dose you do, and run it as you feel necessary. It helps both with getting the excess "weight" out and also just clearing out any constipation, bloat, retention or other uncomfortable issues you might have w/ trying to get food processed while your body is under duress.

Ok, thanks. One more questions for you. Didn't you get a body wrap before your comp also? My trainer mentioned maybe doing this. Did you find that it helped you at all? Inches lost, water, whatever?

Its debatable if it did anything for me. I guess worst case, it was relaxing. Its supposed to replace the minerals in your system, basically help shuttle out whatever crap is accumulated in your system. The only thing I wondered about was the fact that I'd already been eating ridiculously clean, along w/ all my supplements & stuff. What sort of "crap" could I possibly have left to be cleaned out??

Sassy, what is the name of the colon cleanse product you took? I saw you said its near the Swiss Kriss items but i didn't know what it is called? Oh, and can you get it anywhere or just @ gnc? Thx!

Health Plus Inc. Super Colon Cleanse -- powder. Costs $8.95.

The powder sort of reminds me of the Liquid Plumr you used to drop into your sink in a teaspoon. Except you have to get this stuff down your throat. I would probably recommend the pill form. No idea if this brand comes in pills, but it just makes like a whole lot easier.

Top Bottom