Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Click here to give me sympathy (don't click if you hate whining)

SteelWeaver

AAAaaaaaarrrrggghhh!!!!

Contest dieting sucks BIG time!

'Scuse me, I wouldn't normally vent like this, I'm normally a reasonably controlled person, but right now I'm not in a normal head-space.

(If you'd like Steel on UP mode, please see wyst's thread below.)

Maybe THIS explains why more women aren't at the top echelons of power - you need ENERGY for that, and most women are too busy buying into the myth of thin is beautiful to realise that they're not eating enough to power a toy car, never mind a company/country.

And I'm as GRUMPY as hell.

I almost pushed a sloth-like guy onto the train tracks yesterday simply for strolling, not moving fast enough to catch the train. I'm surprised I haven't punched someone yet - because I SURE would like to! Especially the pricks who walk in front of you smoking and blowing their smoke in your face (EVERY male in this town!) and the sidewalk is too crowded to get around them, and there's another one in front of that one, anyway. One of these days I'm just going to snatch that butt RIGHT out of the mouth of one of them! And GRIND it into his toe! <GRIND, GRIND>

EVERYthing irritates me. I think not flying off the handle takes more energy than training, lol! I grumble and mutter and grouch at people either aloud or under my breath all the time - gggrrrr - it's even unpleasant to be with myself.

And boy am I tired of oatmeal. And just tired.

The next four weeks look like the Sahara from here, but they say the fun is just starting. Oooh wheee!

My next tattoo will spead across my RIPPLING abs saying
"Ripple me here,
ripple me there,
these abs cost me dear" with a picture of the tin man and the lion for the leaden leg feeling and the lack of a heart.

The good thing in all of this self-flagellation is the consistent progress - OK, my abs aren't rippling yet, but dammit, they're APPARENT. Yes, it's all worth it.

I'll be back after my weekend carb-up to smile and shed gooey joy on this thread - in the meantime, hit me up, I'm down.

keep your goal in mind girl... post a pic of your goal on the fridge... have some sugar-free jello!

i don't know how this pic is supposed to help but i enjoy it :)

insane.jpg

oh you poor woman.....

I'm on bulking cycle :D I'm ALWAYS on a bulking cycle :D

ok, that wasnt nice :(

but seriously though, stick with it, I wanna see that sexy bod of yours! :D

p.s. I dont smoke, ha, I'm wacked :p

Hmmmmm thanks for reminding me why I NEVER want to diet again. Fat and happy dum de dum de dum de dum :)

Stick with it girl! You must have a will of steel to put up with all the suffering and still not quit. That's true dedication and strength. It will be more than worth it when its competition time and you know you gave it your all.

You got my respect.

I'm cheering for you! :dance2:

My trainer once told me that bb is more a mental sport than a physical sport... to which I replied (under my breath) "Yea, you gotta be nutz to do it...."

Keep it up girl! Think about those few minutes on stage and how happy u will be that you didn't break down and pack down a quart of ice cream that day you posted the thread about being grumpy about your diet!

Can hardly wait for the post contest stories! You can tell us in minute detail about that fantastic meal u have after winning the overall!

:fro:

Steelweaver, do what i do when i want to eat like "normal" people do but am dieting instead :::: GO SHOPPING!!!! makes me feel better everytime i can fit into and look great in clothes i never could before... :D if you're not as compulsive and indulgent as me and don't want to spend the $$, then at least put on some sexy clothes and go and flaunt it... just stick with water instead of vodka :D

Bwaaha haaa ha haaah!! LMFAO!! You guys are SO great! I KNEW I could count on you to increase my cravings TENfold (damn bulkers and PL'S and grumble mutter grouch grump grump .....:mad: :mad: STOMP! ) Ha ha!!!

:D :D :D

Just kidding - really, just glad to know there are people out there who know what this does to your head. Sassy - very funny! Stark raving, huh?

VLC: :angel:

Tonight I carb up, so I'm in a great mood this morning! Got my rice pudding all ready to go! Thanks be to all the saints and apostles for this weekly glimpse of relative sanity.

Ha, muskles - nice idea - that's on my post-contest list of things to do to reset my brain (after I finish eating for a few weeks). I'd love to just float about shopping, but my life is so scheduled right now I hardly have time or energy to even brush my teeth (although I haven't QUITE let that go yet, lol)! And unfortunately, I'm a 5'11" woman BB'er living in the land of Lilliput - they just don't have my size. BUT - I did go shopping at Amazon for some bodybuilding books the other day - eek! my budget, but oooh, I can't wait to get my hands on those books! So much to learn, so little time!

Smalls - ha ha ha ha haaaa - what IS that?

Thank you everyone!!!!!

:bigkiss:

Might be a small consolation to know, I am suffering right now with you. Dieting sucks...... mind over food......mind over food.....

I'm feeling the same emotions you are now...... almost had a bad case of road rage..... I find just about any topic boring, and most people annoying as hell :(

It's rough.....I'm with ya girl :D :bawling:

Top Bottom