Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol and women

quickwrap

I have done clen many times. It has always done wonders. So, I got some for my wife and had her do a run. She got about 1/3 into the cycle and gained weight. I got her to do another run and convinced her to push through the "fat" stage. It did not work.
So, I am wondering if anyone has any more information on this. We are convinced that Clen is doing it. Also, anyone have a awesome idea on how to get a women leaner. It seems like everything that I use to get to the lean stage will harm my wife or make her grow hair in places she shouldn't.
HELP PLEASE
Thanx

wife

Lots of cardio, low carbs, low fat, lots of protein, anavar 5-10mg ed for 8 weeks with a run of t3 for the last 5 weeks, that should do it....my wife's beginning her second week,,after one week she's already tighter aound the butts...she does work hard tough..

Re: clen

Hulk101 said:
My girlfriend lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks off of clen, I don't see why your wife would gain weight.
Hi I am starting my first cycle of clen in week, and I was wondering if your girlfriend did anything else to help her loose 10 pounds. I am currently 5'5 and weigh 115 pounds. I am on a very strict diet and do cardio 6 days a week and weights 5 days a week. Please help, I need advice! Thanks

Last edited:
Chances are it is diet related. Getting lean is ALWAYS about diet and not supplements.

Overtraining (either cardio or weights) will cause a hold on BF loss, seems especially so in women for some reason.

Aren't there some other supplements that HELP clen do it's job....like Taurine? Maybe she needs these too.

Has she tried Thermorexin?

Daisy I used to enjoy so much checkin out your other avatar..wut up. Sorry to interupt the thread. It was just sooo yummeeyy.

djpow said:
Hi I am starting my first cycle of clen in week, and I was wondering if your girlfriend did anything else to help her loose 10 pounds. I am currently 5'5 and weigh 115 pounds. I am on a very strict diet and do cardio 6 days a week and weights 5 days a week. Please help, I need advice! Thanks

why do you need clen at 5'5" and 115 lbs?

TQpew said:
why do you need clen at 5'5" and 115 lbs?

Good point. ;)

If you aren't seeing results with a CLEAN diet and SMART training....you are doing something wrong. Supplements (especially illegal ones) will not help long-term. You might lose the 10lbs, but once you go off them, if you have not changed your habits, it will come back.

I bet if you post up your diet, we can make SOME changes that can benefit you.

Also, cardio 6x a week and weights 5x a week is WAY overtraining. Your body is going to outsmart you...you can't force it. With training, MORE is not better. Focus on the QUALITY of the workouts, improve the quality and you don't have to mess with the quantity.

Top Bottom