Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol Results

cardog

Hi ladies,

I just started taking clenbuterol again after some time away from it (as well as the gym). While realizing everyone is different as far as body type and workouts, I'm wondering how clen has effected you and how it has worked for you.

I'm hoping a few of you can tell me how long it has taken to notice a difference in your physique. How often you work out. What your diet is like. How much are you taking. How many cycles have you done? BF before and after. Weight before and after. Age, Height, Weight. And, any other information you want to share.

Also, are you taking any other supplements? if so, what do you like best (for yourself), and what changes have you noticed in what timeframe.

I feel Clen is highly overrated and really not worth the risk at all, especially with all the safe and legal options available today. I prefer Forged Burner/Alpha T2/Need2Slin or the Lipo Shred Stack. I actually get better results and less sides than with Clen.

I agree there are better compounds for cutting. Try Lipo-shred stack and Need2slin. This stack yielded better results for me than Clen ever did. As long as I keep my carbs @150g/day from unprocessed sources and keep my cardio @3-4 days/week Im gtg.

I`d have to say my experiences have been similar. If my diet wasn`t right on point, I`m not sure I would have dropped any extra with clen. It definitely kept me moving during those last few weeks of hard dieting but I`m going to be trying something different...I`ve heard great things about the Lipo shred stack as well as had good results with need2slin.

I have found I get better results with two cups of green tea a day. One after breakfast and another after lunch. The best part is green tea is actually good for you and not damaging you too!

I feel Clen is highly overrated and really not worth the risk at all, especially with all the safe and legal options available today. I prefer Forged Burner/Alpha T2/Need2Slin or the Lipo Shred Stack. I actually get better results and less sides than with Clen.

Exactly my thoughts.

Have written this so many times over the years I've long since lost count, but people have this idea clen must be a front line fat loss supplement because it's gray market. "wow its banned....it must really work".

Exactly my thoughts.

Have written this so many times over the years I've long since lost count, but people have this idea clen must be a front line fat loss supplement because it's gray market. "wow its banned....it must really work".

Totally agree. I was one of them and thought it must work...even though I'd read everything I could on it. Outside of jacking me up a bit, I really don't think it accelerated weight loss.

Totally agree. I was one of them and thought it must work...even though I'd read everything I could on it. Outside of jacking me up a bit, I really don't think it accelerated weight loss.

Clen is best at stimulating the central nervous system. Fat loss is just a side effect. ;)

Clen is best at stimulating the central nervous system. Fat loss is just a side effect. ;)

Absolutely. I've done a two week on/two week off little cycle of Clen 3 times now, and I've experienced the same thing every time. Anxiety attacks all throughout the day, I get so shaky I can't even write my name on paper, and I sweat out of control (I already sweat like crazy anyway, no help needed there, lol). Now that I've found N2BM and am doing the Alpha Princess Stack and Katandrol, I don't see myself going back to Clen. I only saw real worth-it results my second round, and it was because I was STRICT STRICT with my diet. It's true when they say if your diet isn't 100% on point, NO cheating, drink a river of water a day....or it won't do anything positive for you. Not worth it in my opinion. Esp, like you guys said, since there are better OTC products out there now.

Top Bottom