Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol Q for us ladies

zasha bagresett

Hi I will be taking 20 mcg of clen a day for 6 weeks and take advantage of its thermogenic effects to lose weight, I already have a nice diet and work out plan , my question is that many articles about clen intake say the dose should be increase after three week until you reach 60 mg per day, but I was wondering if that brake down is for females or just for men, can I stay on 20 mcg for the whole six weeks?

How about using it 2 weeks on and then 2 weeks oiff and then coming back at a higher dose for 2 weeks, like that?

you want to start low and gradually increase it by 20mcg every few days.

the reason for this is the side effects will get brutal on you as the drug builds up in your system. i personally hate clen.

have you looked at GW instead? sarms1 sells it, it has way way way less sides

This article explains what clenbuterol is, what dosages to use and how to cycle it for fat loss -> https://www.evolutionary.org/clenbuterol

Check out this article I wrote where I talk about alternatives to
clenbuterol for women that will give arguably even better results with much less side effects -> https://www.evolutionary.org/alternative-to-clenbuterol

Clen really isn't that great of a drug. Clen might raise your metabolism an additional 100-200 calories per day. You could just easily do an extra 15 minutes of cardio. I have used clen in the past and I always felt it did more harm then good. It caused muscle cramps when I was training and it really negatively impacted my sleep.

There are better alternatives that directly increase fat loss, with no risk of loosing muscle mass and no side effects like insomnia or muscle cramps. Cardarine gw is going to be your best option. It directly increases fat loss, endurance and recovery. It is not a stimulant or a hormone and is pretty much void of side effects.

I haven't used clen myself in years and don't recommend it to my clients at all anymore. If they are trying to burn fat, I recommend cardarine and maybe a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com.

I found that with clen I had to get up to 140mcg per day just to get results. At that dose the side effects were terrible.......shaky hands all day, heart burn, headache, high blood pressure, insomnia. I hate clen personally.

Top Bottom