Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol

fitness4life

Just started taking Clen & Anavar...question on the Clen, i'm only going to take 3, 5mg tabs a day max, what time of day is best to take them? I usually work out between 4 & 5pm. Thanks

Best is earlier --- it will primarilty depend on how well you can sleep w/ it. If its affecting the quality of your sleep, whatever value you get from the fatburning effects will be lost to shitty recovery.

I'd do it first thing in the morning, see how long you notice before it wears off & then reload. But do it before 3 pm. I think general in practice experience says to not pop thermos after 3-ish pm because then it will affect your sleep. You can experiment to find out what your tolerance is but those are the guidelines.

Sassy69 said:
Best is earlier --- it will primarilty depend on how well you can sleep w/ it. If its affecting the quality of your sleep, whatever value you get from the fatburning effects will be lost to shitty recovery.

I'd do it first thing in the morning, see how long you notice before it wears off & then reload. But do it before 3 pm. I think general in practice experience says to not pop thermos after 3-ish pm because then it will affect your sleep. You can experiment to find out what your tolerance is but those are the guidelines.

Thanks what i've been doing, but i'm trying to take 3 a day and that is hard to fit all into the morning. I took one at 830, 1200 and 300, but is that too close together?

fitness4life said:
Just started taking Clen & Anavar...question on the Clen, i'm only going to take 3, 5mg tabs a day max, what time of day is best to take them? I usually work out between 4 & 5pm. Thanks

If you plan on taking 5mg clen tabs.....call 911 before hand.

The dosing on clen is in mcg(MICROGRAMS) not milligrams.

Now - by the dosing (5 mg) I suume you are referring to the anavar and not the clen??

5 mg nor 5 mcg on the Clen isnt really possible.

The Shadow said:
If you plan on taking 5mg clen tabs.....call 911 before hand.

The dosing on clen is in mcg(MICROGRAMS) not milligrams.

Now - by the dosing (5 mg) I suume you are referring to the anavar and not the clen??

5 mg nor 5 mcg on the Clen isnt really possible.

My error, they're .02 MG

Clen has a 36 hour half life, which means the next day when you take more, it's still very much active in your body... if you're not used to sleeping on stimulants it may take some time to get used to.

Take your full clen dosage in the morning (although it doesn't really matter due to the long half life of it) ... in MCG as Shadow pointed out :)

People usually use a pyramid ramp up with clen as well...

Example for a MAN (not sure how female with much less bodyweight will dose it):

day 1: 20mcg
day 2: 30mcg
day 3: 40mcg

...and so on for 2 weeks, some take larger jumps... 2 week on 2 off alot of people go by.

superqt4u2nv said:
Are they Syrus as well? Syrus Tabs are 40 mcg pretty sure need to double check my bottle at home.

Not sure on these, bought them by the tabs, he never did show me the bottle, i'm guessing they're Syrus as well. I'm going to email him and find out!

fitness4life said:
Not sure on these, bought them by the tabs, he never did show me the bottle, i'm guessing they're Syrus as well. I'm going to email him and find out!
Are they round and peach?

While I understand Sarge's point...spread the dosage - most folks do ok on the one dose per day until day 3-4...the concentrated dosing allows a HUGE Spike into the system and can cause crippling migraines.

Rule of thumb.......speading the dosage evenly into the day yields more stable blood levels than once per day for AN half-life.

Again - not a big deal in general - but the clen shakes/headache can be pretty bad

ALSO _ MAKE SURE OF THE DOSING

I would start at 20 mcg am and then 20 more pm

supplement with taurine and potassium

Top Bottom