Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol

The Shadow said:
While I understand Sarge's point...spread the dosage - most folks do ok on the one dose per day until day 3-4...the concentrated dosing allows a HUGE Spike into the system and can cause crippling migraines.

Rule of thumb.......speading the dosage evenly into the day yields more stable blood levels than once per day for AN half-life.

Again - not a big deal in general - but the clen shakes/headache can be pretty bad

ALSO _ MAKE SURE OF THE DOSING

I would start at 20 mcg am and then 20 more pm

supplement with taurine and potassium

I like the idea of spreading them over a period of time. I don't think I can handle taking a full dosage at once! I've been taking them every 3 hours up until 3pm, only max of 3 tabs a day and that seems to help, a little shaky, but not bad at all!!

I would start with 99 mg of potassium and 500 mg taurine with each clen

fitness4life said:
I like the idea of spreading them over a period of time. I don't think I can handle taking a full dosage at once! I've been taking them every 3 hours up until 3pm, only max of 3 tabs a day and that seems to help, a little shaky, but not bad at all!!

By spreading them out over the course of the day you also have more control over your response - if you load a bunch in the morning cuz that's your scheduled dose, then you have to ride out the whole dose all day which can be rough if its too much. On incremental dose you can increase or not at each time interval.

So, if I understand correctly, you started taking the supps already? Without having a dosing plan in place? Interesting.

(yes, I am raining on the parades today)

Daisy_Girl said:
So, if I understand correctly, you started taking the supps already? Without having a dosing plan in place? Interesting.

(yes, I am raining on the parades today)

I already had my dosage plan, however, wanted to get suggestions from other people, thanks

Well i'm back...I started Nov5th on Clen and I would not recommend this for anyone. I started at taking only 1 then went up to 2. I had shakes, which is normal and headaches. So I cut back to 1 1/2. (they recommend a woman to take 4-5 a day, i'm sure I would have been dead!!) My muscles started cramping, even with potassium and taurine and drinking almost 5 litres of water a day. I found that I got tired easliy at the gym. I was at work one day and I yawned...took a real painful cramp in the fround of my thoat then another one yesterday....woke up in the middle of the night with a cramp in my calf..I actually have 2 days left on the clen and i'm stopping today, it's not worth it...i'm going back on the ECA stack. But hey, i'm stubborn, had to try it!!!

I'm still going to continue with the anavar and hopefully started seeing a major diff next week!

fitness4life said:
Well i'm back...I started Nov5th on Clen and I would not recommend this for anyone.!...[snip]
But hey, i'm stubborn, had to try it!!!

Neither would I.

....and so was I.

Drop in though and report how you're doing with the var.

:rainbow:

Glad to hear that you found out first hand about sides on something like clen versus an anabolic. The clen side go pretty quickly...

Please post up about the var......keep note of any sides AS SOON AS you see them(if you see them)

Top Bottom