Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen for weight loss on females

Martha Plimpton

Hi guys , I would like to switch fat burners for something stronger like clen, I heard Clen's job is stimulating the B2 receptors, and after 3 to 4 weeks the B2 receptors down regulate and clen loses some of his power and effect is that true?

I've had the best luck switching out between Clenbuterol and a Caffeine, Yohimbe - aspirin stack every two weeks just switch out the program, I gets ripped as fuak.

Hi guys , I would like to switch fat burners for something stronger like clen, I heard Clen's job is stimulating the B2 receptors, and after 3 to 4 weeks the B2 receptors down regulate and clen loses some of his power and effect is that true?

I've no idea. Where did you hear it?

I will first answer your question and then give you my thoughts on clen.

What you said is 100% right.

The best way to use clen is to start off with a low dosage and then increase the dosage every 2 weeks. Your body gets used to clenbuterol very fast so you need to keep increasing the dosage to get the metabolism boosting benefits. I would start off with 20mcg/day for 2 weeks, then increase it to 40mcg/day for 2 weeks, then increase it to 60mcg/day for 2 weeks, then increase it to 80mcg/day for 2 weeks then take a 8 week break and start the cycle all over again.

I personally am not a big fan of clenbuterol.
Clenbuterol is very over rated. Here's why -
Clen simply raises metabolism. It does not differentiate between muscle or fat. Clen might raise your metabolism an additional 100-200 calories per day. You could just easily do an extra 15 minutes of cardio. I have used clen in the past and I always felt it did more harm then good. It caused muscle cramps when I was training and it really negatively impacted my sleep.

There are better alternatives that directly increase fat loss, with no risk of loosing muscle mass and no side effects like insomnia or muscle cramps. Cardarine gw is going to be your best option. It directly increases fat loss, endurance and recovery. It is not a stimulant or a hormone and is pretty much void of side effects.

I haven't used clen myself in years and don't recommend it to my clients at all anymore. If they are trying to burn fat, I recommend cardarine and maybe a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com.

Clen is extremely outdated. There are much more modern compounds that are more effective and don't have the nasty side effects of clen. Look into Cardarine and n2slin as a stack.

It is true, and this is one of the reasons why clenbuterol is not the best choice for fat loss. It will cause lots of side effects, and at the same time the results won't be long lasting. In addition to that, it will also reduce your lean mass - not only fat. And it also raises cortisol levels, which is not healthy. All in all, I don't think that clenbuterol is such a good choice nowadays, when we have such good alternatives as Cardarine GW or SR9009 - these will help with fat loss big time, but without any side effects or raising cortisol levels. Consider using those - it would be a much wiser decision.

Top Bottom