Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen and trim spa

ckat

i cannot explain how dumb i feel right now. i am a female, 27, and i am going to vegas for a month leaving the last weekend in july. i wanted to drop at least 10 lbs before i left so on june 1 i started taking clenbuterol. i started with one and increased a pill a day till i reached 4 and continued for two weeks. then on my two weeks off, i have been taking 3 trim spa pills s day. i just read an article that said that was totally wrong. anyway, trim spa seems very weak but i don't think i should take more than three. i've been working out like a maniac -- doing cardio and i only have 3 weeks left. should i start the clen again? should i try something else? maybe hydroxy's or something????? my diet is mostly protein and low carbs which are from veggies. i need help (as you can see). thanks in advance to anyone who can give some advice -- i really appreciate it!!
desperato!!!

I don't really know anything about clen, but my first instinct is to say 2 things:

1) permanent, quality fat loss comes from long-term lifestyle changes, not drugs and fad diets
2) you really really need to lift heavy weights with good form to ensure that the weight you lose is FAT, not muscle. The way that you are going about this is the perfect set-up for some majorly bad rebound fat gain, since all the cardio and low carbs and drugs will chew up your muscle, leaving your metabolic rate slower, and more efficient at storing even more fat. Muscle is metabolically active, which means it eats up calories by just being there, whilst fat just sits there and looks ugly.

My suggestion to you, although I understand your panic and your wish to appear your best in Vegas, is to implement LIFESTYLE changes, including eating properly 5-6 times a day, weight training and plenty of rest, with some cardio for cardiovascular health. This means just accept yourself for who you are right now, go off and have a fab time in Vegas, and sometime now or soon or after the vac, start looking at what you put in your body every day, how you preserve your temple.

I mean, think about it - you drop 10 pounds now, in a rush, most of it water, and the rest muscle, then you go off on vac for a month, where you go back to your normal habits, don't train, go out a lot, eat lots of yummy food, and within a week, you're back where you started, if not worse off. This sounds like mental and physical torture to me.

Sorry if I didn't help you the way you wanted, but I can assure you, the women on this site look like they do because they LIVE this lifestyle, not do quick fixes. So don't go away, stick around and read and learn - really - this could be a new beginning :)

Top Bottom