Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen or t3 or ?

abxavier

my gf wants to try clen or something close to that to lose a little weight

know any good sites to get clen ?
and if she should take liquid or pills ?

any info you have will be great thanks

Clen is not some kind of magic substance if she doesn't have a tight diet and training already she will see little to no results. In my personal experience I don't see results with clen until my bodyfat is below 16%. You should get her to sign up for the site and check out the womens forum lots of info on diet and training.

my gf wants to try clen or something close to that to lose a little weight

know any good sites to get clen ?
and if she should take liquid or pills ?

any info you have will be great thanks

Neither of these compounds are to be taken lightly. Clen can have a permanent negative impact on the the cardio muscle and t3 can permanently fuck up your thyroid.

There are legit uses for these but they aren't even close to the first step in a "thinner you."

Peace.

she works out 4-6x a week and im getting her on a better diet starting tomorrow.

what about ephedra caffeine and aspirin ?

she works out 4-6x a week and im getting her on a better diet starting tomorrow.

what about ephedra caffeine and aspirin ?
What do her workouts look like?

ECA is a good place to start with fat burners. I find that women do even better with a yohimbine based products as it actually works at estrogen fat stores meaning butt theighs etc.

She does cardio once a week but im making her do it 3x a week now for atleast 20mins . tho when she does do cardio its for at least an hour at a time with a 5 min break in between every 20 mins . for the most part she works out with me. I have a weekly schedule. biceps one day tris another day legs another and so on . she does abs religiously just not seeing much results . shes not fat by no means . shes just having a few trouble areas . her legs look great (soccer in hs) its just her lower abs and love handles and butt mainly . i convinced her to try eca first following a diet plan and more cardio . any more advice ?

She does cardio once a week but im making her do it 3x a week now for atleast 20mins . tho when she does do cardio its for at least an hour at a time with a 5 min break in between every 20 mins . for the most part she works out with me. I have a weekly schedule. biceps one day tris another day legs another and so on . she does abs religiously just not seeing much results . shes not fat by no means . shes just having a few trouble areas . her legs look great (soccer in hs) its just her lower abs and love handles and butt mainly . i convinced her to try eca first following a diet plan and more cardio . any more advice ?

Bro, for both of you- core lifts are the key. Squat, deadlift, bench, overhead press. These are the foundation of any strength program. Compound exercises like these hit every muscle.

It sounds funny at first but it goes like this:

Want big arms? Deadlift and squat (yes squat)
Want to work your abs? deadlift and squat
She wants a nice ass? deadlift and squat

There is so much good info in the diet and weightlifting forums. Check 'em out and read as much you can. Get her on the site to learn from the ladies.

Peace.

Great that she trains with you more women should be doing this. As for the cardio yes bump it up to 3 times a week HIT cardio is very effective. If she is looking for abs training them is the smallest part to getting them in the kitchen is they most important part. I would get her to start logging her diet then you can analize what is working and what is not take things out tweak the macro's.

Definitely get that diet in check. she'll be more happier with the results with diet alone, then when she hits a wall should she use eca stacks, then clen and t3. t3 and clen without a diet is not worth anything. and imo, t3 is not dangerous like most people say, but then again, thats my opinion

Top Bottom